15

*Mason*

"TRAUMA MASON?!" Darren shouted at me as we got home.

"HE LOOKED AT MY SCARS OKAY? HE GOT MAD AT ME" I yelled back starting to cry.

"I understand Mason but, I have seen your scars many times but you never had trauma with it" Darren stopped shouting.

"Probably because you forced me to be with you, to have sex with you. But Hayden, I like him, I wanted to do it with him"

Darren's face grew red and I knew I fucked up. I backed away from him getting scared. No, there's no reason to be scared, he swore he would never hurt me.

"YOU FILTHY FUCKING SLUT! I HAVE BEEN PROTECTING YOU, HELPING YOU, BEING NICE TO YOU AND YOU WANT SOME SHITTY HIGH SCHOOL PRICK?" Darren balled up his fists getting closer to me.

I turned around so I can run away from him but he caught me by my shirt. He pulled me into his chest and wrapped himself around me.

"Promises are meant to be broken right?" He started to laugh.

I shook my head no sobbing. He's going to hurt me. He said he wouldn't but now he's going to break it,

"Learned your lesson yet?" Darren came down to the basement.

I didn't look up at him. I stared at the floor tied up how I was when I first got here. Darren went up to me and slapped me across the face hard.

"Answer me"

I nodded still looking at the ground.

"ANSWER ME" he grabbed my hair roughly making me stare at him.

"Y-y-yes D-Dar-Darren" I choked out.

"I love you so much Mason" He pulled out a sharp knife from behind his back and put it up against my neck. "And this is just a warning alright?"

He brought the knife down to my leg cutting it deep. I screamed in agony and he tried to hush me.

"Shh you're okay Mason, you're fine" he panted kisses on my head. "Now let's get you ready for school okay?"

I nodded and he took the chains off of me. Darren picked me up bringing us to our room. He sat me down on the bed before leaving. He soon came back with a med kit cleaning up my wound. I flinched each time he touched it.

Darren started to dress me but not in my clothes, it's his. He planted more kisses all over my face and kissed my tears away.

Once I got to school I looked around for Hayden to get an actual apology. I spotted him but he's talking to his friends. I stood a bit away from him but I was close enough to hear what him and his friends were talking about.

"It was that easy?" His friend asked

"Yeah, just be nice enough and tease him a bit and he'll want to get with you" Hayden chuckled.

"We're still talking about Mason right? The one that doesn't have any friends? With the s-s-stutter" One of his other friends mocked my stutter.

"Duh, but if his dumbass boyfriend didn't show up we would have gone all the way. I wouldn't have been blue balled"

I stood there in disbelief. He was just using me? Why would he do that? I thought I actually liked someone. I balled up my hands into fists stomping up to them.

"Mason, babe, I'm so glad you're okay" Hayden gave me a smile.

"Sh-shut up. I-I fucking h-heard y-you. Y-y-your just using m-m-me!" I shouted at him.

Hayden's friends held in laughs but Hayden looked shocked.

"I-I thought you actually liked me. I-I t-trusted y-you wi-with my secrets"

"Ma-"

"Shut it"

"Oh so feisty, rawr" one of the friends laughed.

I turned to the guy and raised my fist punching him in the face. Everyone backed away and went up to Hayden getting close to his face.

"Mason, I swear i wasn't using you, I just said that to them so they wouldn't think that I actually like you" Hayden put his forehead on mine.

I pushed him off of my and started to punch his stomach. He tried to get me off but I kept punching him. I punched him in the face hard giving him a black eye and a bloody nose.

"MASON" a woman shouted at me.

I was ripped off of Hayden and I started to kick around.

"Mason calm down" the person held me tight.

"GET OFF!" I screamed at her.

"Damn he's such a freak" one of Hayden's friends helped Hayden up.

"F-FUCKING B-BASTARD" I kept struggling.

"Mason, care to explain what happened?" Darren asked as he got to the school.

I shook my head no holding back my tears.

"Darling, please tell me what happened" he moved my hair out of my face.

"H-Hayden used me...I-I'm sorry I didn't l-listen t-to you"

"He what?" Darren started to get angry.

I grabbed Darren's phone from his pocket and started to type out what happened.

He used me just to have sex, he never cared about me and I was stupid enough to think that he did. His friends were also in on it. I'm also suspended for 2 weeks.

I showed him what I wrote and he carefully read it. Once he was done reading he hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek.

"It's okay darling, I'll take you home and you get some rest alright? I won't be home because I have to go to work"

I nodded and wrapped my arms and legs around him. Darren picked me up and took me out of the school.

When we got home he put me to bed then left. I took off my clothes leaving me only in my underwear. I looked at my leg and it's bleeding through. I should clean that up.