6

*Mason*

It's been two more days since I've been here. Darren has today off from work and I'm nervous.

Darren is in the basement doing laundry as I'm in our room having a tic attack. My anxiety built up a lot. Seeing my mom always helped me but I can't see her.

My tics became more violent that I'm now hitting myself. I'm trying to make it stop but I can't. Darren doesn't even know that it's happening. He's been doing house work since we woke up.

"FUCK" I screamed in pain as I accidentally shoved my hand into broken glass that was on the bed from when I smashed it.

"Darling?" Darren came into the room.

I looked up at him crying not knowing how to get the glass out. He walked over to me and held me down trying to get the glass out. We ended up on the floor so we didn't get cut from any of the other glass.

He eventually got the glass out but he still held me down but he's being more gentle. He petted me and whispered in my ear that I'm okay and that he's there.

After about five minutes I calmed down and he was taking care of my wound. A few times I've accidentally hit him with my tics but he kept helping.

"Did you get glass in you anywhere else, Darling?" Darren asked caressing my cheek.

I shook my head no as my tic made me hit my leg.

Darren kissed my bandaged hand and up my arm till he kissed my lips. I smiled as I started to feel safe. I hugged him putting my face into his neck.

"Sorry" I mumbled as I hit his back.

"It's okay darling, you did a good job" he kissed my head. "Are you hungry?"

I nodded and he picked me up with ease and he brought me to the kitchen. Darren sat me down at the table and I watched him grab a sippy cup from the drying rack.

He's been making me use a lot of kid stuff. But honestly I don't mind, it makes me feel like a child again.

Darren filled the cup with strawberry milk and he gave it to me. I happily drank the milk and watched him make me a peanut butter and banana sandwich.

He put the plate in front of me and I started to eat it.

"Darling is it okay if we try something new today? If you don't like it then we don't have to do it ever again"

I nodded not really paying attention to what he's saying. I'm just enjoying the food.

Not too long after I finished my food and drink. Darren picked me up and took me into the bathroom and a bubble bath was awaiting me. He helped me out of my clothes and he started to wash me as I played with the bath toys.

When I was all cleaned he dried me off and took me into a room that he usually had locked. I scanned the room and it looks like a nursery but enlarged.

Darren put me on a changing table and he gave me a pacifier to suck on. He put a diaper on me and then put me in a bear shirt.

I tried to get down but Darren stopped me making me frown.

"Hold on darling I'm not done" Darren kissed my nose.

He went over to a crib and grabbed a small blue blanket with a teddy bear head. Darren came back over and he gave it to me.

I giggled and shook the bear and the head made a rattling noise making me shake it more.

Darren smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I scratched at the shirt he put on me not really liking the texture of it. I want the shirt off. I pulled off the shirt and threw it on the ground flipping it off.

"What was that for darling?" Darren asked picking the shirt up.

"Itchy" I frowned.

"Okay darling, I won't make you wear it then" he whispered in my ear putting his arms on either side of me.

I shivered a bit as his breath hit me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him close to me.

"Hi there darling" Darren kissed my forehead.

I traced my fingers across his abs and I felt my face heat up. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm supposed to be scared and wanting to go home. But all I want right now is to be tied up and have a knife run across my body.

"Watch ya thinking Mason?" Darren grabbed my chin gently making me look at him.

I whimpered not wanting to tell him about my dirty mind. I mean, the thought of being chained up and fucked while having hot wax going onto my body isn't really normal to hear from the person you kidnapped is it?

"Is your mind filled with dirty thoughts right now?" Darren kissed my neck with little bites.

"Mhmm" I nodded in response.

"Such a naughty little toy aren't you? How about I shove you up against the window and fuck your brains out making everyone outside watch?"

I moaned in response and I can feel myself getting hard. Damn I'm such a slut for being humiliated and degraded.

Darren picked me up and put me on the windowsill. He started to unbutton his jeans and he pulled them down along with his boxers.

"Be a good little toy and suck" he told me.

I got down on my knees and grabbed his legs while still holding the toy he gave me. I put his cock in my mouth sucking it.

"That's a good boy" Darren praised me putting his hand in my hair.

He shoved his cock into my mouth making me gag a little. Darren kept fucking my mouth until drool was dripping down my chin and tears coming out of my eyes.