3

*Mason*

I laid on the mattress trying to think of how I'm going to escape. Darren left after I ate and that's been a few hours now. He gave me a clock and an iPad. I tried to get onto something that I can contact people with but he put on parental control.

The only thing that I can do with it is watch films and play games. I think he gave it to me so I wouldn't lose my mind because I would have if I didn't have this. He also gave me some books.

I looked around the room and spotted a bottle of pills. Maybe if I...no, I can't kill myself, not yet at least.

"Mason I'm home" I heard Darren from upstairs.

Okay maybe I will. I rolled over to the pills and grabbed them. Ibuprofen perfect. I rolled back to the mattress and got the lid off of the bottle easily. I dumped some of the pills into my mouth and swallowed them whole. As I put more in my mouth Darren came down and looked at me.

"MASON" He dropped all of his stuff and ran over to me forcing the pills out. "Did you swallow any!?"

I shook my head no.

"Fucking liar" Darren shoved his down my throat and forced me to throw up the pills. He kept doing it till I was dry heaving.

Darren took his fingers out of my mouth and hugged me tightly.

"Did I hurt you baby?"

I shook my head no as tears fell down my face.

"I'm sorry that I was so rough doing that. I panicked"

"It's fine" I whispered

"You're not stuttering" he looked at me giving me a smile.

I didn't say anything I'm afraid to talk.

"Let's brush your teeth"

Darren got up and went upstairs. Not even a minute later he came back down with a cup of water and a toothbrush and toothpaste. He sat in front of me and he started to brush my teeth.

"Feel better?" He asked me.

I nodded and looked at my wrists, they have new marks on them from the cuffs. So do my ankles.

"I'll clean this up"

Darren kissed my head and got up going upstairs. I just realized that I have to go to the bathroom. Where do I go? I'm tied up. Darren came back down with a mop and a bucket.

"D-dar-r-Darren" I looked up at him as he started cleaning.

"Yes darling?"

"I-I need to-to go to th-the-the bathr-room"

"Can you hold it till I clean this up?"

I shook my head no and shifted around. Darren gave me a smile and put the cleaning stuff down. He unlocked the cuffs and my wrists and took off the collar that's chained against the wall.

I rubbed my wrists and they look worse than I thought same with my ankles.

Darren helped me up as I stumbled. My body feels heavy. Darren led me to a bathroom that's down in the basement.

"Can you stand by yourself?" He asked.

I nodded and he let go of me. He backed away a bit but made sure that I wouldn't fall.

It's almost 9pm and Ive been here for a few days now. Darren comes down here a few times but I think most times he's working leaving me alone which is making me start to lose my mind. I've started to pick at my skin making me bleed which I haven't done in a long time.

I heard the basement door open and I quickly looked over seeing Darren coming downstairs. I tried to get up to run to him to fell forgetting that I was chained up.

"Are you okay darling?" Darren came up to me.

"P-p-please i-I n-nee-need out-t" I grabbed onto his leg starting to cry.

"I can't, as much as I want to I can't have you run" Darren kissed my head.

"I-I wo-won't i-i-i pr-prom-mise" I begged him.

"Alright darling" Darren unchained and uncuffed me.

I got up and hugged him shaking. Why am I hugging him? He kidnapped me. I shouldn't be doing this.

I fell to my knees crying. My whole body hurts.

"Come on darling" Darren picked me up bridal style and took me upstairs.

He took me to the second floor and opened a door that leads to a bathroom. Darren sat me down on the toilet seat and turned on the faucet to the tub.

"Arms up" he told me

I slowly put up my arms and he took off my shirt. He also took off my pants and underwear.

"You're body looks so good darling" Darren whispered rubbing my thighs.

I looked away from him not saying a word. He kissed my cheek and then put bubbles in the tub.

"I'll be back in an hour so take your bath" he told me turning off the faucet then left.

I got up from the toilet and looked in the tub. You can barely see the water from how much bubbles he put in there. I'm scared to get in. He's going to hurt me. I can't do this.

"D-d-darr-ren, help m-me"