8

*Mason*

"Y-you prom-missed Darren" I crossed my arms over my chest sitting on his lap as he watched tv.

"I know darling, I know" He rubbed the temples of his head.

"T-take m-me to m-m-my mom"

"Tomorrow"

"Now"

Darren sighed and he pushed me off of him and he got up going to the kitchen. This fucking bastard.

I got up from the floor and followed him.

"You have to go by my rules alright?" He drank some water.

I nodded and I jumped up on the counter sitting on it.

"I am your boyfriend who took you in, you were afraid of your dad killing you so you stayed hidden here. You wanted to visit your mom but you were too scared that your dad would be there to take you back" Darren got close to me.

I nodded agreeing with him. I really am afraid of seeing my dad so he isn't completely wrong.

"We will see her tomorrow, I'm still worried about you from earlier" he kissed my cheek.

I pouted but agreed. I jumped off of the counter and went back to the living room to watch the tv. Living here isn't that bad, it's better than at my dads. But I haven't been able to go to school so how am I going to get a good job?

Actually never mind on the good job, I probably wouldn't be hired anyways because of my stutter. Stupid jobs wanting to always have perfect fucking people.

"What's making you mad hun?" Darren got on top of me kissing my neck.

"P-p-people" I said keeping my eyes on the show.

"What about them?" He kissed down to my stomach.

"W-want-ting everyo-one to b-b-be per-perfect"

"You are perfect darling" he started to kiss my sides.

"I-I have a-a s-stut-ter"

"Your point? It makes you you, and you are perfect"

Darren lightly but my skin on my side making me let out a small moan. Damn does this guy ever stop being horny?

"Don't act like you don't like it" Darren smirked.

"Get off" I pushed him off of me.

"Why should I?"

"Because I said so you horny cunt"

"Darling you're not stuttering" his eyes widened.

"S-shut-shut up"

"I love you" he kissed my cheek.

"I...I love you too" I mumbled.

Darren got off the floor and he picked me up taking us to our room. He laid me down on the bed before kissing my head.

"Get some rest darling" he whispered before leaving the room.

I rubbed my eyes and pulled the covers over my head. He's lucky that I'm sleepy.

"Aaa~" I moaned out waking up.

"Fuck" Darren kissed my back fucking me.

He seriously just woke me up by fucking me. How long has he been doing this? I was in a deep sleep.

My body shook as I came on the bed. I looked down and saw a lot of cum that's soaked into the mattress.

"Go back to sleep darling" Darren moaned in my ear.

How the hell am I supposed to go back to sleep? He fucking woke me up.

"You sounded so cute moaning my name in your sleep"

I came again from being hella sensitive. I can tell he's been doing this for a while, I can cum from a slightest touch at this point.

"Beg for me if you're not going to sleep" Darren slammed harder into me.

"G-give me you're cum please daddy" I moaned loudly

"Oh god" Darren didn't even go deep in me before cumming like he usually does.

I'm guessing me calling him daddy caught him off guard. I think I can use that as an advantage. If he really wants it he has to beg me to call him daddy.

"Good boy, you came 7 times for me" Darren pulled out of me.

SEVEN?!?! I came that much in my sleep? No wonder why I'm so sensitive.

Darren got off the bed and grabbed me taking me to the bathroom. He started the water and I watched the faucet. I held onto Darren as I started to panic. It's like I'm having another episode but I'm not.

"You're alright Darling, I'm here to protect you" Darren rubbed my back.

My breathing picked up as the tub filled more.

"Darling, I won't hurt you"

"Stop, please" I cried holding onto him tighter.

Darren stopped the water and he held me close. He hushed me humming in my ear.

"Please stop it" I whispered, not at him but my memories.

Darren took me out of the bathroom which made me calm down a bit. He kissed my cheek still humming a song.

"D-Darren?" I looked at him.

"Yes darling?"

"P-p-protect me"

"I will always protect you love"

I laid my head back on his shoulder closing my eyes. All of this crying and fucking is tiring me out.

"Is it okay if we take a bath together? You can sleep as I wash you"

I nodded already half asleep. I actually have no idea what he said, that's how tired I am. His body is so warm and comforting. He's like a big cuddly bear.