5

*Mason*

"Here is your grilled cheese darling, and I got you some pickles too" Darren put a plate in front of me.

"N-not hungry" I whispered

"Don't lie to me, you haven't eaten all day" Darren kissed my cheek.

I looked at the food and it looks really good.

"Is there something wrong with it darling?"

"Cru-crust" I pointed at the sandwich.

"Oh right, it slipped my mind that you don't like crust" Darren went to the kitchen drawer and grabbed a small cutting knife.

He came back over and started to cut the crust off and made it into a bear shape.

I smiled and took the grilled cheese eating it. It's so good, he's really good at making food.

Darren turned on the tv and it was on the news.

"In other news the boy Mason Rivera is still missing. His mother and the hospital had said he hasn't come in when he does every other day. His father said he has nothing to do with his disappearance but for the time being the police are holding him accountable due to the abuse" the tv lady said

"Mom" tears started to form.

I forgot about my mom, I was so worried about getting out of here that I never thought about her.

"Shh it's okay darling, finish your food and we can play"

"I-I want to see-see my m-m-mom" I glared at him.

"I don't think that's a good idea"

"Le-let me-me see her-her n-now" I started to raise my voice.

"No Mason, that's fucking final"

"T-t-take me to-to her o-or I'll ca-call th-the p-po-police"

"Shut the fuck up Mason, she's going to die anyways so it doesn't fucking matter" Darren shouted at me.

I closed my mouth starting to cry. I grabbed my plate with the sandwich on it throwing it at his face.

"What the hell Mason"

"G-g-go ro-rot in-in h-hell" I got up from the table and ran into the bathroom.

"Mason!" Darren came after me.

I stayed silent and hid in the bathtub. I still hear the news and it's now talking about the storm tonight.

"Mason please come out I'm sorry"

"F-f-fuck off"

I yawned and shifted around on the bed. Wait, I'm on a bed. I sat up opening my eyes. I'm in a room that I don't recognize.

I pulled my legs to my chest starting to cry. I want to go home. I want to be with my mom.

"Darling?" Darren knocked on the door.

I quickly wiped my tears and laid back down pretending that I'm asleep. Darren opened the door and closed it again.

The bed dipped a bit as he laid next to me.

"I'm sorry darling, I didn't mean it, I just got angry and scared that you were going to leave me" He whispered in my ear. "I love you so much"

I stayed silent still pretending to be asleep.

"Fuck" Darren groaned as he turned over.

I heard a zipper then some light panting. Is he masterbating right now? I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him. His eyes are closed and he is doing it.

I know I'm supposed to be hating him but it looks really hot. Looking down I saw myself getting hard. I pulled my underwear down slightly pulling out my cock. I watched Darren stroke himself and I copied him.

"D-Darren" I moaned his name.

Darren looked at me his eyes wide. He quickly got on top of me and kissed me.

"N-no" I tried pushing him off.

"Don't tell me no" he growled in my ear pinning my hands above my head.

I struggled against him as he kissed my neck while jerking me off.

"Stay still" Darren mumbled.

I finally pushed him off of me and I crawled to the back of the bed. Tears are running down my face.

"Darling are you okay?"

I curled into a ball and tried covering myself with my arms.

"Da-" Darren reached his arm out to me.

"D-d-don't-t t-touch-ch m-m-me" I slapped his hand.

"Here, punch me" Darren tapped his cheek.

"N-no"

"Cmon, I'm giving you permission to punch me, as hard as you want and as much as you want"

I shook my head no turning away from him.

"Darling I'm giving you permission"

I bald my hand into a fist and punch in right in the eye as hard as I could. "HAPPY YOU FUCKING CUNT?!"

"One more time" he groaned in pain.

This time I punched him in the nose but a bit softer so I don't break it.

He stared at me smiling as his nose started to bleed.

"N-now take m-m-me to my mom" I frowned.

"I want to darling but I can't. You'll call the police on me" Darren sighed in frustration and sat down by me.

"Y-yeah n-no sh-shit s-s-Sherlo-lock" I mumbled as I twitched a bit.

His nose was starting to bleed more as it dripped onto his leg. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom grabbing a tissue before going back into the bedroom.

I grabbed Darren's hair harshly and tilted his head back a bit and pinched his nose with the tissue.

"Be gentle darling" Darren told me grabbing my wrist.

"D-don't tell me what to do, b-bastard"

I looked at his lips and just stared. He looks kinda hot with blood on him. Oh god tell tell me I just found out I have a blood kink from the fucker.

Out of nowhere I found my lips on his. I made the move, not him. What the hell am I doing?