4

*Mason*

(The cups will make sense when you keep reading)

"Get in you fucking brat!"

"N-no I w-w-want-t mo-mom-mmy"

"Well mommy is dying because of your shitty ass and now get in the damn tub before I fucking kill you!"

"Mason, darling" Someone shook me.

I touched my head where I hit my head on the bathtub. My memories of what my dad did are coming back again.

"I'm right here darling, you're safe here, no one will hurt you"

I looked at the person and it's Darren.

"What happened love?" Darren asked stroking my cheeks with his thumbs.

"H-h-he-he w-was-s here-here" I told him trying to calm down.

"Darling, I'm the only one here I swear, it was a memory, look around. Does this look like the same bathroom?"

I looked around and shook my head.

"Here, let me take a bath with you" Darren stood up and started to undress.

I watched him strip down and my whole face started to heat up. He has a 6 pack and his body just looks perfect. My eyes slowly started to travel down then I saw his V line and quickly looked away.

"It's so cute when you blush darling" Darren picked me up and sat me in the tub.

He got in with me and sat behind me. Darren pulled me up against his chest laying his chin on my head.

"You're body is so wonderful, you fit perfectly into my arms" Darren grabbed a luffa and some soap starting to wash me.

I closed my eyes letting Darren wash me. He started to go down till he reached my penis. He started to wash it and I stopped him.

"Is something wrong?" He asked me.

"N-n-no" I stuttered.

"Then let me wash you" he continued to wash me.

I looked down and noticed my penis was started to get hard. Oh no.

"What's this Mason" Darren whispered in my ear.

I whimpered as he put the luffa down then started to stroke my growing cock.

"Aren't you a little happy" Darren kissed my neck.

I let out a soft moan as I felt Darren's cock starting to get hard on my butt. Darren took his free hand and slowly brought it down to my ass and stuck his finger in me without a warning.

I moaned and grabbed the side of the tub. He moved his finger in and out then added another one.

"Darren" I moaned out his name.

Darren lifted me up a bit then sat me back down with his cock going in me.

"Oh god" I rolled my eyes back and lifted my arms up wrapping them around Darrens neck.

"Does it feel good darling?" Darren thrusted up into me.

I gasped and nodded. Darren kept trusting into me making the water splash. He kissed my neck and bit it making me moan more.

"Fuck I love you so much Mason" Darren whispered in my ear moaning.

I didn't say anything I just kept moaning as he went harder.

"You love me too don't you darling?" He kissed my cheek.

I slowly nodded and he flipped us so I'm now on my hands and knees and he's fucking me doggy style.

"Say it darling, say that you love me" he planted kisses on my back.

"I-I love you-you" I moaned out.

Darren gripped my hair and dunk my head under the water without warning. He kept fucking me not letting my head up. I'm starting to lose my breath but I actually like it.

"Does that feel good?" Darren pulled my head back up.

I nodded and tried catching my breath. Darren covered my mouth and nose not letting me breathe again.

"Tap me twice if you need me to stop" Darren told me.

Darren went harder and faster. I didn't even know that was possible. I'm a moaning mess. Hell I'm not even moaning at this point it's just muffled screaming.

Fuck I'm going to cum soon I can feel it. Darren thrusts became sloppy is he also about to cum?

Darren moaned in my ear and I felt a warm liquid go in me. He just came in me! I moaned at the feeling and I came.

My head started to feel dizzy so I tapped Darren twice. He instantly let go and got out of me.

"Are you alright darling?"

I nodded panting. I need to get out of the tub. My vision is going all black and I'm getting more dizzy.

I stood up but I fell out of the tub as I did hitting my head on the floor.

"Mason, are you okay?" I heard Darren and water splashing.

"D-d-di-dizzy" I told him stuttering.

Darren slowly sat me up against the wall and put my knees to my chest and my head on top of them.

"M-m-muffl-ly"

"I know, stay here and don't move" he told me putting a towel on me before leaving.

I stayed in the same position and waited for him to come back. My breathing started to pick up till I heard Darren come back in.

"Here, drink" he handed me a kids cup. (That fucking cup up top because idk what it's called)

"Th-this is a s-sip-sippy c-cup"

"I know darling, and it's just ice water in here"

I put the cup to my lips and started to drink the water.

Darren sat by me and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Do you want pb&j or grilled cheese" he asked.

"G-g-grilled che-cheese"

"Okay darling, come to the living room when you feel better"

I looked up at Darren and he has a smile on his face. I smiled back and that made him smile more.