20

*Mason*

It's been a week of me being down here in the dark. Darren only comes down here to help me go to the bathroom, and to fuck me. He's tried to get me to eat and drink but I kept refusing.

I looked over to Koda's dead hanging body. All of their blood is drained and there's flies on them.

"I-I'm sorry" I tried to cry out.

My voice is gone and no tears can come out. I grabbed the small blanket pulling it over my naked body. I'm scared. I don't want to be here anymore.

"Hi honey" I heard a woman's voice upstairs.

"Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?" Darren talked to the woman.

"It's your birthday we couldn't miss it"

"Is Rachel here?"

"Yeah, she dropped her phone in the crack of the seats so she trying to fish it out"

"Okay, I just got back from work so let me change real quick"

I heard multiple footsteps walking upstairs. I curled into my blanket more trying to stay as quiet as I can. If they find out about me I'm going to get hurt.

"Oh, Rachel, quickly hide that before Darren comes back" Darren's mom told the girl.

I heard quick small footsteps and then the door to the basement opening.

"Gross, he needs to find out what that smell is" the girl mumbled to herself.

The lights came on and her footsteps got louder as she came down. She fully got down and her eyes landed on Koda.

"MOM" the girl shouted dropping a box with blue wrapping paper.

She quickly ran back upstairs. I covered my ears and shut my eyes tight afraid of what's going to happen. Multiple footsteps came down to the basement. I opened my eyes and the family look frightened of the sight of Koda.

"What the hell" the man noticed me.

I covered myself more backing away from them.

"GET OUT!" Darren shouted coming down.

"What the hell is this" the dad stood above Darren with a glare.

"I SAID GET OUT" Darren grabbed a gun from his back pocket.

The girl quickly kicked the gun out of his hand and the dad pushed Darren into the wall. I grabbed the gun and before Darren could hurt anyone I shot him in the stomach.

He bent down screaming in pain. The family looked at me shocked. I heard Darren get back up and I quickly shot him again but I missed. I tried again but nothing came out. Shit shit shit shit.

"Darling that really really fucking hurt" Darren got close to me.

I glanced back to the family and the mom and girl is gone but the dad stood there ready to attack if he has to.

"Darling apologies" Darren gripped my hair.

"I-I'm sorry" I choked out.

"Louder" he gripped harder.

"I-I can't, my th-throat"

"You should have ate your soup and drank your tea. I told you it would make you feel better. Dad, get out, now" Darren looked over to his dad.

The dad slowly went upstairs frightened of his son. Darren looked back at me and undid his belt. My eyes widened and I tried to cover myself. Darren grabbed my legs making me fall on my back. He put himself inside of me making me scream.

"Shut up" Darren covered my mouth.

I shut my eyes crying as he used me. Please come back down and help. Please it hurts.

Darren fell down and I heard crackling noises. I looked up and saw a police man with a taser in his hand. He dropped the taser and ran over to me.

He took out a knife and cut the leather restraints off of me. I quickly grabbed onto him and he picked me up bringing me upstairs. Upstairs was Darren's family another policeman and some emt's. I was put on a stretcher with a blanket out on top of me. I gripped the blanket crying.

"Are you okay?" Darren's sister asked me.

I put my hand on my throat and rubbed it. She left and the emt's started to take my blood pressure. The sister came back with a glass of water.

"Is he allowed to drink this" the girl asked.

The emt nodded and helped me sit up. The glass was brought to my lips and I started drinking feeling a bit better.

Another stretcher was brought in and Darren's body was brought up being put on it. Darren looked at me and grabbed my hand.

"I love you darling" he gave me a sad smile.

I didn't say anything back to him so he gripped my hand tighter.

"Say it"

"I- n-no" I took my hand back.

"Darling"

I shook my head no and put my head on his sister's stomach.

Darren was taken out of the house and was out in an ambulance truck. I was laid back down and the stretcher moved taking me outside. I was put in an ambulance and Darren's sister stood next to the trucks door.

"Would you like me to stay with you?" She asked me. "Darren did tell us he was your boyfriend and how you have tic attacks and seizures"

I nodded and she stepped up getting in. One of the emt's got in and shut the doors. I closed my eyes feeling tired. I was scared to sleep because Darren would come down and hurt me.

"You should get some rest"

"I-I'm scared to. He raped me while I was sleeping"

Darren's sister got up and hugged me. I closed my eyes my body relaxed and I let the sleepiness take over.

AAAAHHHH I FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY anyways I hoped you enjoyed this chapter :3