11

*Mason*

Little a/n again...I still don't know how shit works so pretend that this is accurate, also I'm going to have slow updates. I have a plan for the story but I don't know how to really write it.

I'm about to see my dad and I'm terrified. I just have to be brave and give him the necklace that's all. Maybe he'll be happy.

"C'mon, it's time to visit" Darren kissed my forehead coming up to me.

I took a deep shakey breath and got up from the waiting seats. I grabbed Darren's hand as we went to the visiting room.

There I saw my dad with a police man next to him.

"D-dad?" I stuttered out sitting in the seat across from him.

He looked up at me with a face of pure disgust.

"Dad" I took in a deep breath "mom died the other day in the hospital. I got to see her one last time before she passed. And please don't be mad at me but I cremated her and I got her ashes in a little vile necklace" I quickly said in one breath without any stuttering surprisingly.

My dads face got softer and he got up from his chair. I got up and backed away afraid he was going to hit me. The police man put his hand on a taser but didn't pull it out yet.

I started to shake as my dad walked up to me. I shut my eyes tight ready to be punched but it never came. Instead of being punched arms were wrapped around me in a tight hug.

I opened my eyes and looked up seeing that it was my dad.

"You deserve so much better than what I gave you. I'm sorry Mason. When I lost you I realized that I fucked up. I shouldn't have blamed you for something that you don't have any power of" he cried

This is scaring me, I've never seen my dad cry before. And he's never hugged me. This is a completely new side of him.

"I love you Mason" my dad kissed the top of my head.

My panic rose and I accidentally hit him with my tic. The guard pulled me off of my dad and pushed me to the table.

"Do not touch him" Darren stepped between us "it was a tic, he can't control it"

The guard backed away not saying a word. Darren looked at me concerned but I gave him a smile saying that I'm okay. I stood myself up and went to my dad giving him a hug.

"I-I forgive y-you" I looked up at him.

My dad hugged me back crying more. I know I shouldn't forgive him so easily but I know he's being truthful and that he's beyond sorry. I guess mom's death made him actually realize what he was doing.

After my visit with my dad, Darren and I went home and for some reason I'm really fucking horny. As soon as Darren closed the door I pushed him up against it and kissed his lips. Darren pushed me off a bit and looked into my eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked me rubbing my arm.

"I'm just really horny"

Darren chuckled before kissing my cheek.

"I'm serious" I frowned.

"I know, I just find it kinda funny how you're the one horny before me"

"Just shut up and fuck me"

"Go to the basement" Darren kissed my lips.

"No, we're doing it now" I grabbed his shirt dragging him to the sofa.

Darren looked surprised as I pushed him onto his back. I got on top of him and took off my shirt. He rubbed my sides but I grabbed his wrists and put them above his head.

"You're not allowed to touch me" I glared at him.

"Oh? I see that you're trying to take charge"

"Shut up" I threw his shirt off and kissed him roughly.

He kissed me back and I feel his smirk against my lips. I pulled his hair making him moan. Is he really a masochist and a sadist?

"Wow, you get turned on by anything don't you?" I smirked.

"Mmm only if it's with you darling" Darren bucked up his hips.

Smiling I got off him and took off the rest of his clothes and mine. As soon as mine came off his face was pure shock.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He slowly sat up and rubbed his fingers on my thighs making me flinch in pain. Shit, I forgot about those.

"They're old-"

"No they aren't Darling. Don't try to even convince me that they are. I know every single inch of your body and these are very much new."

"I-I just, I just-" my eyes started to tear up.

"Darling shhh don't cry it's okay, it's okay" he quickly hugged me "you're okay, I'm not mad or disappointed or anything like that. You're struggling and that is perfectly okay"

"I just want it to go away, I-it hurts m-my heart a-and head hurts. I-I'm forgetting things. I keep forgetting that you aren't my boyfriend, that you're actually just a kidnapper" I got off of him.

"Not your boyfriend huh? Nothing but a kidnapper? Mason I love you. You love me. Don't you remember that you tell me that you love me every single day-"

"Don't do that. D-don't you dare d-d-do that. J-j-just g-get out of my g-god damn head"

"Okay, I'll stop. I'm going to take a shower and you go get some rest okay?" He nodded standing up.

I watched him leave going to the bathroom. Why am I forgetting about the shit that's been happening? Is it because I've been stuck here? Or am I just good at being manipulated? Is he a good manipulator? I don't fucking understand.