24

*Mason*

"Morning" Hayden yawned getting some coffee I made.

"Babe, do I have any therapy today after work?" I asked scrolling through my phone.

"No, do you need to make one today?"

"Nah, I just forgot to write down the dates again"

"You told me that you already had it written down"

"Sometimes it's easier to lie than you nagging me about it" I chuckled.

"I'll start going through your phone again"

"Nooo, if you do that then you'll see my nudes that I send you randomly when you're at work"

"And you need to stop doing that. My coworker almost saw one the last time you did that"

"Are you not proud to be my boyfriend" I fake frowned

"Fiancé, and it's not that, I just don't want anyone else to see this amazing body of yours"

"Fiancé, even fucking better. I gotta go to work. I like you" I kissed Hayden's cheek before going to the front door.

"I love you too"

I stopped myself from opening the door and I went to Hayden kissing his lips.

"Are you okay"

"I meant to say I love you" I kissed him again.

"You're so cute, now get to work before you're late"

I smiled giving him another kiss before actually leaving. It feels weird for me to tell him that I love him. Ever since Darren it's been hard for me to have any interest in people.

Hayden and I didn't really start going out till about a year ago. We went out on a few dates, and did couple things but I was scared to make it official.

"Excuse me" a man came up to me.

"Y-yes?" I held my phone tightly

"Could you help me please, the back of the moving truck was opened and my stuff fell out"

"I uh" I looked around and noticed a few other people around.

Looking around some more I saw the truck which isn't too far away from the people.

"I-I think I ha-have time" I told him.

He thanked me and we went to the moving truck. On the ground I saw a sofa and some taped up boxes. The man grabbed one end of the sofa and I grabbed the other. We lifted it up and got it in the truck. I thought it would be heavier but it wasn't. I mean don't get me wrong it's heavy but not as much as I thought it would be.

Once that was in the man grabbed a box and handed it to me. I put it down with some other boxes and we repeated that until everything was in. I was about to get out of the truck but now the people that I saw were in front of the truck door along with the man I was helping.

Shit shit shit shit. I tried to jump out but all of the people grabbed me pushing me back in. I quickly kicked off my shoe and before I could get the other one off I was held down.

"G-GET OFF OF ME" I tried kicking them.

"Shut up" one of the men tased me.

I screamed in pain making me drop my phone. One of the others grabbed my phone and threw it on the concrete breaking it. I tried to get out of their grip again but a cloth was put on my face making me feel dizzy.

*Hayden*

"I'm happy that he's doing better" Mason's dad smiled drinking coffee.

"Yeah, but it's worrying me about how confident he's being. I don't want him to go overboard and trigger something"

My phone started ringing and I looked at who it was. Mason's work is calling me. Oh god did he have a seizure again?

"Hello?" I quickly answered.

"Hi Hayden, is Mason on his way? We tried calling him but it kept going to voicemail"

"What do you mean? He left an hour ago" I started to panic.

"He did? I'll look around just incase"

"Thank you, I'll also look around"

I hung up the phone and quickly went to mine and Mason's room getting dressed.

"Hayden? Is everything okay?" Mason's dad knocked.

"I don't know, I think Mason might have had a seizure while walking to work. No one could get ahold of him" I said walking out putting on my jacket.

"Would you like me to come with you?"

"No, please stay here just incase Mason comes back"

He nodded and I went out the house running. Please be okay Mason, please please please be okay.

After some running I saw a shoe, but not just any shoe, it's Mason's. And right next to it was his phone shattered.

"MASON! MASON WHERE ARE YOU!"

I looked around but I don't see anything else around. I pulled out my phone and called the police.

"Hello what's your emergency?" A woman picked up.

"My boyfriend is missing, his work called me saying he didnt show up and wasn't answering his phone, and I just found his shoe and his phone shattered on the ground"

As I was explaining the woman hung up. What the hell? I called again and waited for an answer.

"Hello what's your emergency?" The same lady answered.

"My boyfriend is missing and you fucking hung up on me" I tried to not shout.

"Sir, have you considered that your boyfriend is missing so you stop worshipping the devil by being gay?"

"What the fuck, send me to another person right now"

The phone was hung up again and I punched the brick wall. What the hell is wrong with her.

I left Mason's stuff and started running to the police station. It's not too far away if I run fast.

"E-excuse me" I ran in out of breath.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" A man asked getting up from the desk seat.

"N-no, one of the phone people kept hanging up on me when I was telling her that my boyfriend is missing. He was supposed to be at work an hour ago but he never showed up. I found one of his shoes and his phone on the concrete."

"Did you catch her name at all?"

"No sir, but I am terrified. My boyfriend has been kidnapped before and I have a feeling that it's the same person. Darren Burk. We moved away from the area so he wouldn't know where we went if he ever got out"