17

*Mason*

"Darling I'm home" I heard Darren from upstairs.

As for Hayden and I, we're on the floor with him holding me. My legs just aren't holding me up right now.

"What the fuck? Why did you let him down" Darren came to the basement.

"I-I had him look f-for any injuries o-on my head a-and n-now my legs aren't ho-holding me up" I started to cry.

When I started to cry Hayden held me tighter and secretly kissed my head.

Darren gave a death glare towards Hayden which made him instantly stop kissing me.

"Okay darling, I'm going to run you and bath then get you to bed"

I nodded and he went back upstairs leaving me with Hayden.

"You're not wrong you know, not entirely" Hayden spoke

"What do you mean?"

"I was at first just using you, but then I just, I then actually started to like you but I didn't want my friends to know that I'm actually gay" he confessed.

"You still shouldn't h-have used me" I mumbled.

"I know, it was stupid of me to do that"

After a bit Hayden helped me up trying to get my legs to work again. Darren came back down and looked startled.

"Darling I thought you said your legs gave out" Darren came over to me to help.

"Th-they did, I-I'm starting to feel them a-again though" I gave him a smile.

Both Darren and Hayden helped me upstairs to the bathroom. They got my clothes off and into the tub.

"Hey, I won't mention anything that you two did to me or what's happening here if you just let me go" Hayden said.

Darren looked at me for an answer. I looked down at the water trying to think.

"And I'll leave you alone. I swear"

"Fine, but you have to help me at school when I have seizures or tic attacks. They've been getting a lot worse" I looked up at him.

Hayden nodded and gave me a smile. Before he could leave I grabbed his pant leg.

"You never got to have sex with me" I giggled.

A blush ran across his face and Darren started to make random angry noises.

"Oh come on both of you, Darren you know you want to see me getting fucked by someone and Hayden I know you still want to do it" I rolled my eyes.

"Darling, I'm fine with that but with him?" Darren pointed to Hayden.

"Please" I gave him puppy dog eyes.

*Darren*

Ugh I want to stop them. All I can hear is their moans from the living room. I can't say no to those stupid puppy dog eyes of his.

I slowly went to the living room peaking my head in. Hayden is on top of my Mason having sex with him. He's going gentle and slow with him. It honestly might be a good change for Mason for a bit.

Our sex is usually rough and hard bdsm shit.

"I-I'm cumming" Mason whimpered.

"Hold it just a little bit Mason" Hayden kissed him.

Nope I'm done, I can't watch anymore of this. I went back to my room and laid on the bed. I'm so pissed. He could've done it with anyone but he had to choose him.

Their moans got louder then slowly drifted away. Thank fuck they're done. I I heard them talking a bit before the door opening and closing. Mason then came into our room and jumped on top of me.

"Hi darling" I petted him.

"I'm sorry" he sniffled a bit.

"For what?"

"Because you're mad at me for having sex with Hayden. I-I just thought after what he went through he must deserve something" Mason sat up with full tears.

"Oh Darling I'm not mad at you" I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "I love you with all of my heart, that's why I let you do it, I know you wanted to help him"

As I finished talking I realized that he fell asleep. My poor Darling is so tired.

I laid him down and put the covers over him. I got up turning the lights off then went back to the bed snuggling him.

"My sweet boy, I love you so much, I will always love you and I want to be with you forever" I whispered in his ear.

I planted kisses on him and when I did I felt him get a boner.

"Are you having naughty dream Darling?" I chuckled a bit even though I know he can't hear me. "If you're still hard when we wake I'll fuck you as much as you want, how soft or hard you want. Let you cum as many times as you wish Darling"

Mason moaned in his sleep and started to hump my leg a bit.

"Oh no darling,  I said when we wake" I moved his hair out of his face.

He whimpered more and kept humping me. After a minute I felt something wet and warm on my leg as his body shook.

"Did you just cum darling? I told you you had to wait"

I lifted up the blanket and there was cum on my leg and the bedsheets. Great, now I have to wash the sheets again.

"You made such a mess" I kissed his head.

Mason moved around a bit and got closer to me. He's never done this before. I hope he's not having a nightmare.