Chapter 30 - Anger Management

"DANK FARRIK!" 

Heavy eyes of two concerned clones carefully assessed their sister's current mental state that was constantly fluctuating between the range of an angry bantha and the fury of a horde of jawas. While they tried to calm her rage with soft assuring words, Reetha's hardheadedness was impenetrable. 

She continued to pace around her room, now upon Obi-Wan's flagship, muttering and venting under her breaths, silently trying to curse the Jedi Council. Jex and Scowl could only watch her as they remained seated on her bed, not wanting to get in the way of her anger but wanting to be there for her regardless of the terrifying anger. 

---

After the pleasant moments on Ryloth spent with the trios newly acquainted friend, the little Rylothian, Hera, Reetha wondered how long this moment of peace could last. It was a luxury few could afford when constantly reminded of raging battles, knowing that this small tranquil moment was all the tiny village could offer, a temporary escape from the harshness of reality. 

So, it wasn't a surprise when Reetha's small squad of the 212th had finally achieved their missions objective. Reetha smoothed things over with General Cham Syndulla and all the other duties that we're required of her, mainly being filing reports on the Twi'leks after achieving their freedom from the Separatist that had kept them enslaved for a rather long time. Aside from that, the harvest celebration was one of the best moments ever lived by the clones and by Reetha herself. 

Celebrations went on till past midnight, and let's just say there were several curious minds among the small squad, where they mainly tried to test each other's limits on alcohol tolerance. It was rather amusing for everyone to watch, but Reetha had to tend to her slightly tipsy brothers. 

Thankfully, they weren't as wasted since the previous happenings from the celebration was still clear in their minds the next day. The evening of the following day was the squad's departure from Ryloth. Hera, with a heavy heart, was reluctant to let Reetha and the others go but calmed a little when the padawan assured her that they'd come back to visit. Of course, she took the opportunity of her flight back to the cruiser's hangar to send a bunch of holo-images to her 501st.

---

Rubbing his forehead, Scowl tried to get Reetha to calm down. Neither boys knew the details of the conversation she had with the council, she wouldn't talk. She didn't want to. 

"Pacing about is not going solve anything."

She ignored him. 

"Reetha.." 

Silence. 

"Reetha, please!" Jumping from her bed, Scowl reached out to grip her shoulder and ground her in place as he spun her around to meet him. "Just.. please. For one moment." He calmly coaxed her to relax. She gave in. 

Scowl waited a few seconds to make sure the young padawan had calmed, then spoke. "You alright ad'ika? What happened during the call?" 

Silent and frustrated eyes looked into Scowl's, then Jex. "The council called to check up on me." 

"...and?" Jex prompted.

"And... they told me to hold back on my wolf form." Gently pushing off Scowl's hand, she walked towards her bed, plopping down beside Jex "Apparently it makes me vulnerable to the Force and fear I may accidentally fall to the dark side, so I'm not to use it. Even during training."

A confused look fell on Jex's face. "Is that possible? I mean, your wolf thing is more of an instinct right?" 

"It is, but the Force kinda plays a part in it. It's the Force that allows the transformation, instinct just triggers it. I'd explain everything else, but I would confuse you and myself."