Chapter 22 - The Vision

-warning. Mentions of strangling and killing.- 

-I want to apologize in advance. I'm trying to discover new ways of writing, I hope what I write isn't too much.-

The room spins, dancing colours blur Reetha's vision. Gasping she shoots up from her bed. Gripping tightly on her blankets as if trying to hold on to something, just anything, to ground her in reality. Sweat beads on her forehead, frightful eyes glace at every dark corner of her room. Tears streamed down her face as she sat alone in her quarters. The hum of an engine told her that she was still on Master Plo's flagship.

In a second when she blinks her eyes close, what feels like hours upon hours, she sees deathly visions that plagued her once again.

---

 She feels her feet walking on wet floors, the cold liquid seeping between her bare toes. Her eyes burn with fury and hate and adrenaline. She runs her tongue over her teeth, a sickening smile plastered on her face. 

"N-No! Please no!" a man calls out.

"Don't do this! Please!" another shouts pleadingly but Reetha laughs manically. Fiddling on the metal object in her hand until she comes across a button and presses it, emitting a radiating heat. Red light immediately illuminates the dark room.

She crouches down and grasps the chin of the first person, tilting her head to the side and studying the man's brown eyes. "You, look familiar..." She muses.

The man chokes on his words, his eyes full of fear and sympathy. "We-We are your-" 

Before the man can complete the sentence Reetha moves her hand to his throat and pushes him against the cold floor harshly. He chokes on his breath as his hands desperately try to pry hers off. 

"Don't you dare finish those words! I don't live by lies." She seethes and hisses baring her teeth. Although the red light from the lightsaber illuminates the room, it is only enough for her and himself to make out certain features on each other's faces. 

"Please Vod'ika, look at what you're doing!" the other man her speaks up. She doesn't divert her attention to him so he takes it upon himself to throw his body on hers and manages to push her off his brother, then proceeds to stand in front of him protectively. 

The force of the push was strong enough to push Reetha down on her feet and successfully knocking down her lightsaber. The man scrambles forward for the lightsaber and holds in up defensively. "Are you okay, brother?" He looks at the other man who is finally able to breathe properly. He nods and is about to reply only to be cut off by the agitated scream from the girl in front of them. 

"Stay down. I got this." The man wills to speak in a shaky voice. Reetha growls and her eyes scan the two clones before her. Standing up, she takes heavy steps growing closer to the two men. 

"You stand with the lightsaber, protectively, and yet I still sense fear. It's disgusting on you." Reetha spat at the man's feet.

"Don't come any closer! I-I will kill you if I have to!" 

Reetha walked until she was just about a foot away from him. "You can't kill me even if you wanted to." She mocks. "You can try. I won't stop you. But as I said, you couldn't even if you tried." She stalks closer to the two men then allows her eyes to fall on the other one behind. 

Looking as him intensely she extends the Force to search his emotions. She felt his fear, frustration, and great sadness and sympathy. "I don't want your sympathy. You, disgust me!" Reetha throws a hand forwards and pushes the clone onto the wall of the room and held him in place.