Chapter 11 - The Plan and Destruction

-Secret Droid Base-

Although it took much energy out of her, Reetha managed to contact General Skywalker to let him know of their current situation. After careful consideration, he gave the green light to infiltrate the droid base, and collect as much of information from the base as possible, especially the quarry and those black rocks the droids mined. They also tasked to destroy the base and get the seppies out of Sorgan.

With the help of the transponder, the team was able to retrace their steps to the droid base. As Reetha lead the way, the force rushed through her enabling her to morph.

 Immediately after that, she sneaked upon two droid sentries from behind them. Her soft paws and the weirdness of the hill don't betray her position, she stalked the droids and pounced on them. 

Sparks sprayed out of the droids heads as the weight of her body crushed them. Kix sat on Reetha's back holding a sniper. Since his leg hasn't healed, he was to join Reetha to create a distraction at the entrance of the base, so Ahsoka, Rex and Hardcase would be able to sneak in from the back. 

After taking down the sentries, Reetha continued towards the entrance and proceeded to hide behind foliage, the rest followed suit. 

"Alright Kix. You wait here and snipe them. I'll draw their fire." 

Hardcase helped Kix of Reetha's back and leaned him against a tree. 

"Ahsoka, as soon as you get a clear path, proceed to infiltrate. Let me know when you get in." the togruta nodded and proceeded to sit beside Kix. 

Reetha walked away down a path that led to the base so the droids could easily spot her. She stepped out of the trees into the path. "Hey, what's that?" a battle droid spotted her. "You mean that big white wolf walking towards us?" Reetha started walking calmly towards the droids. "Walking? It seems like it running now..."

 "Commander, should we shoot the wolf?" one asked. "Hold you fire. It looks harmless. Resume to your stations." Reetha smiled to herself. As soon as the droids let their guard down, she let out a howl and began charging towards them. 

The droids hadn't noticed this and before they could react properly she had sank her claws into five of them. "Sir! Look out! Behind you!" "What?!" the commander screamed as it turned around to see the loth wolf tearing apart the droids that stood in her way. "Fire! Fire!" 

Reetha expertly maneuvered herself to avoid the blast shots, and continued pouncing on more droids and pulling them apart. More droids arrived at the scene. The distraction worked. Kix began his work, firing on the droids that swarmed the entrance of the base. With all the commotion going on, the droids payed no attention to the quiet sniper. 

"Reetha, we have our path. Proceeding with the plan. See you soon". Ahsoka and her team managed to slip through undetected. 

The droids at the entrance eventually became to overwhelming for Reetha alone, so she used the surrounding fog that had descended on the hill to blend out of sight as she continuously ran in and out of the fog, while attacking the droids. She ran passed Kix and got him on her back and the both of them continued to distract the droids.

------------------------------------------

Ahsoka, Rex and Hardcase ran past the droids and managed to sneak in from an emergency hatch. "Rex, your up. We need to find the schematics of this bunker." Ahsoka instructed and as soon as they found the first excess port, Rex got to work hand Hardcase and Ahsoka stood watch. "The bunker is relatively small." 

Rex managed to find the schematics and he studied it. "There is a communication room in the mid section of the bunker. Hopefully it emits a high radio frequency to call R4 for a pick up." Then he pointed two fingers to a large room on the schematics. "This is where they store the mined rocks."