A/N

And so we conclude the first book of Be Your Brothers, which is totally unexpected even for me. It's been 34 chapters and a lot of arcs. Considering this is was my first complete book ever written, mostly just to experiment with my writing style I think I have come a long way. 

I honestly hope that the storyline was enjoyable and the characters are memorable, I mean the clones are always the best thing to happen in Star Wars, fight me I DARE YOU. I truly enjoyed writing this book and I truly thank you for the votes and comments. BUT!!!! Be Your Brothers isn't over yet. Volume two is on the way and we will be getting more action because I can't let go of this character and its just an awesome way for me to continue writing and a big form of stress relief for me. 

DO LEAVE COMMENTS!!!! greatly appreciated. I really want to know how well my Reetha's character has grown or if it has grown at all. If she too overpowered, too boring, too dull? PLease i really want to know.

Book to of Be Your Brothers will have more 501st in actions and of course the 212th's new Arcs and the Wolfpack cause, why not. 

I just..... AHHHHRGHHHHHH haha really REALLY happy I managed to finish this whole book cause I did consider discontinuing it at one point. Either way now that I'm this far, I'm giving book 2 a GO.

Thank you so much for your support, if you enjoyed this book, I have four more books in the making. 

Two in the Star Wars Universe, and two others are fiction of my own creation. Do take a look at them if you enjoyed this book. Im sure you'd enjoy them as well. 

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/282828658-be-your-brothers-book-2