Chapter 6 - The Assignment

It was time for the stealth team to leave for Sorgan. Anakin had waited for them in the hangar to heat up the Twilight's engine.  Now, the team was loading their basic necessities onto the ship

"Master, are we seriously taking this rust bucket? Isn't there any other ship we can take?" 

"Hey. Don't be cold snips. The Twilight can hold its own. As long as you don't crash it." Anakin snapped. 

" I think I can work with this ship. Looks flyable." Reetha added.

"Nice to see that one of you is optimistic." Anakin said as he headed down the ramp of the ship. "I've already run a scan on the ship, everything is in good condition. The clones have settled in and, before you leave, may I introduce you to your droid." A green astromech appeared from behind the general. "Reetha, meet R4D7. " The green driod chirped as it approached Reetha. 

"Hey there little guy. You look cute." Reetha crouched to pet the droid as it let out a series of beeps. 

"I've entered several refueling stations into R4". "Thank you, Master." Reetha nodded as and started to head up the ramp with Ahsoka and R4 following suit. 

"Girls.." Anakin called back. "May the force be with you." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been about an hour in the Twilight. The hyperspace tunnels lights reflected into Reetha's black eyes as she got lost in her thoughts. 

"Hey there stranger." Ahsoka approached, holding a bowl of soup. "It's dinner time." 

"Thanks Ahsoka." 

"So, hyperspace is nice."

"It certainly can be. Thanks for bringing me a bowl."

"No problem." the togruta replied. She looked into the tunnel then tilted her head slightly towards Reetha. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but you were from Sorgan, right?"

Reetha smiled slightly. "I take is Master Skywalker told you.." 

"He did actually. Just before we left." Just as you were about to reply Ahsoka cut you of. "-Uhm you don't have to, if its personal or anything-"

"Haha, chill Ahsoka. It's fine, honestly. And yeah, I'm from Sorgan." Reetha said as she took small sips from her soup. "I was 4, when the Jedi found me. I was not particularly strong in the force, but I went along willingly because I had to learn how to control my Force morphing."

"Ahh. I see." Ahsoka sighed thoughtfully. "So, do you know your parents?" 

"I was raised by my honorary grandmother. I.. never met my parents. I heard that they are still alive.. just.. well, never met them."

"Oh, I'm sorry Reetha."

"It's all good. It kinda helps with the no attachments thing."

After talking with Ahsoka a little more, the two padawans headed down to their rooms to rest up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-reached Sorgan

Sorgan's emitted a calming blue light as the Twilight slowly entered its atmosphere. Reetha, Ahsoka and the others have changed into regular civilian clothing. The Twilight was landed on a clearing by a lake, well hidden by Sorgan's lush forests.

"Alright. R4, stay on the ship. Your our get away pilot. Keep your comm channel open, alright buddy." "Beep beep booop...chirp!" "Yeah, buddy. I try to find you a new antenna." Reetha patted R4's dome and walked down the ramp to join the rest of the team.