Chapter 26 - The Mystery Of The Missing Troopers

~~'BOOM'~~

Sinker narrowly missed the blast thanks to a blurry white figure of a loth wolf pushing him away. 

"Thanks, Commander!" 

"Anytime Sink!"  Reetha barked and ran off to aid the front lines.

Three days later, she and Plo found themselves sneaking into the shields of two destroyer droids from behind and slicing through them swiftly. The clones that were distracting the droids from the front grinned. 

The following mission took place on Shili. The Togrutan artisan colonist complained about a disturbance, initially thought to be droids, but after relentless investigation, they came to realize that it was a rancor gone berserk. 

How a swamp creature made its way to Shili, no one would know. Reetha made good use of her wolf form and tracked the creature's scent while Master Plo and a few other clones stayed with the colonist in case the beast came back. 

The take back from all this was that Reetha was finally able to come out of her shell completely with the help of the Wolfpack, and for once she was brave enough to take control of her life, credits to her newfound family.

In a blink of an eye, Reetha's 'one-month internship' of sorts came to an end. The Triumphant descended from orbit into the planet Tatooine. The golden sands of the desert shimmered under the twin suns. The LAAT landed and a clone came to greet them. 

"General Plo, it's good to see you. " 

"Likewise. I won't be here for long, I just came to drop off my padawan." The Kel Dor turned to look back at the LAAT. 

Boost, Sinker, Comet, Warthog and Wolffe stood with their helmets off in front of the young padawan. 

"I guess this is goodbye, eh kid" Sinker gave the girl a side hug. 

"Aww, it's not forever Sink. I'll see you guys sooner than you think." Reetha said leaning into his side. Then she proceeded to hug the others. 

When it came to Warthog, he extended his hand to Reetha. In it was a small envelope. 

"What's this?" Reetha giggled curiously. The trooper urged her to open it. Reetha's eyes brightened and a wide smile grew on her face. "It's our group photo!" 

The troopers wore a pleased grin on their faces when the padawan squealed. "We took that pic the day I nearly got blown to pieces." Sinker reminded. 

"Thanks, Warthog. This is going on my wall." 

When it came to Commander Wolffe, Reetha jumped int him and hugged him first. Wolffe held his sister close for the last few minutes he had with her before she went off to the 212th. "We're so proud of you." Wolffe let her go and jutted his chin outside the transport. "Show the 212th what the Wolfpack is made of for me, pup." 

The troopers watched as the youngest member of the Wolfpack gave them a cheeky salute before bidding farewell and jumping off the transport. Plo Koon met her halfway. "It seems your journey with us has come to an end." 

"Only temporarily, master. We'll meet again soon. Thank you for everything, my master." Reetha bowed her head, ever grateful to the Kel Dor. She watched as the LAAT took flight back to the Triumphant. 

"Commander Khan, it's good to have you with us. I'm Commander Cody." Reetha turned to the trooper with orange markings on his armour and excepted his extended hand in a firm handshake. 

"Reetha Khan at your service." 

---

Clone troopers and officers flooded the makeshift temporary outpost. Cody had given Reetha a short tour of the base and introduced her to some of the guys. This introduction went smoother for Reetha than it had with the 104th.