{ II }

How the fuck am I going to get out of this!? The men who pushed me in this revolting van tied my wrists behind my back

Where the fuck are they taking me?

We've been driving for the past hours and I'm getting really tired.

The van stops and I hear some doors open behind me, but it's still dark. No one seems to care about me in the back. And I'm glad.

I try to pull my arms apart, but it's no use. There's no way I'm breaking free now.

I almost jump up when I hear the door open wide

I try to break free from the chains wrapping around my wrists, but it's no use.

'So you think you can kidnap me and throw me into a van!?' I sneer, watching their every move.

One of the men hops in the van and moves over to me. It's dark and cold outside, the open door allows the night air to flow into the van.

The smell of salty air fills the little space I'm in, making me wonder where the fuck they took me.

'Take another step and I'll kick you in your-'

'Calm down gorgeous, I'm just admiring your beauty.' He grins, touching my face gently.

Gorgeous? The way he said it sounds so familiar. And then it clicks.

I haven't seen him in months, almost forgot about his existence. Thomas?

I move my head to the other side and keep my eyes on him, trying to move as far away as possible. He chuckles and steps back, staring at me in total silence again.

His gaze lowers until they stop at my breasts. Since my shirt is almost falling off my body, he can almost see my boobs.

'Stop looking at me like that, you creep.'

'I'm a killer, not a rapist.' He grins, moving closer to me again, 'And even if I wanted you, I would've had you by now.' Asshole!

'You're going to die.' The man nods and starts pacing through the little space.

'Rafael will try getting you back. But he has to find you first.' I grin, knowing that it won't be hard since Rio forced Celine to chip us.

Thomas raises an eyebrow at me and smiles. 'You're empty, so he won't find you.' Empty?

He nods at my questioning gaze and leans closer, 'You have nothing to track him here.'

'You're lying.' I sneer, trying to break free again. The chains cut through my wrist and I feel the blood dripping down my hands, but I don't care.

If Thomas is telling the truth, if I was able to run all this time, I'm screwed. If all of it was a lie, I'm fucked.

'I'm going to untie you now.' He moves to my back, out of my vision, and I feel his hands on my arms. 'If you want to make it out of here, I suggest you behave.'