{ L }

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!} 

Neveah frowns at me as I put my plate into the dishwasher. 'What does RR mean?' What? 

She lifts my phone up and shows me the screen, a text from Rio.

𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚁

'I... You were not supposed to see that.' I say, my cheeks instantly turning red. 'Is that where you two-' 'I'm not going, we have to take all this shit to my mom.' I say, pointing at the bags we have to carry. 

'Leya, Rio doesn't do waiting.' Veah says, grabbing her own phone, before dialing someone's number. 'What are you doing?' 

'I won't be able to get all these bags over to your mom's place on my own.' 

'You don't have to do it alone, I'll-' 'You're meeting with Rio in that sex dungeon of yours and- Hey Kai! Can you come over here and help me get some stuff to Ariana's place?' She says, completely ignoring me. 

'Neveah, I can do it. Rio can wait.' She stares me dead in the eyes, and waits for Kai to respond. 

I can faintly hear him saying: 'Are you sure?' 

'Yes, get your ass over here please.' Neveah smiles at me, grabs two bags, and walks to the front door. 'Neveah!' 'See you in a few hours!' A few hours?! 

I sigh deeply and look at my phone again, trying to see if he texted something else while I was talking to Veah, but he didn't. 

When the metal door opens and I step inside, I realize that all the other doors are open. 

'Took you long enough.' I freeze when I hear his voice coming from the bedroom and take a deep breath, before walking in there. 

The room is pitch-black and I can't see anything. 'Get on the bed.' 

My body wants to move, but I fight the urge to follow his command and look for him through the room. 

'Valentina.' He warns, making my heart race like crazy. 

I step into the room and try to make my way towards the bed without bumping into anything else. 

I take a seat on the edge of the bed, facing straight into the darkness. 

It's completely silent. And dark. 

And Rafael stays silent. 

I can hear him move around, but can't place him anywhere in the room. 

The tension going through my body is driving me insane. 

'Rafael?' I wait for him to answer, but simply hear him shuffle through the room. 'Are you-' 'You're very impatient, Valentina.'