{ XXXI }

{TRIGGERING SUBJECTS, READ AT OWN RISK! IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE IT, DO NOT PROCEED- thank you <3}

'Show me the picture again.' Hunter groans, waiting for Isabelle to show him the picture again. 

'How many times do I have-' 'Do you want me to ruin it for you?' He asks, pulling her phone out of her hand, before walking back to his chair. 

Isabelle rolls her eyes and keeps her chest pressed against the chair she's lying on. 

'That's what I thought.' Hunter chimes, moving a few things around. 

I stay seated and look at the picture Isabelle drew. 

Butterflies. 

I'm getting butterflies tattooed today. 

Don't ask me how Isabelle convinced me to get a tattoo with her either, because I have no clue. 

I just want a tattoo. 

One I actually want. 

And Hunter was going to tattoo her today, so I decided to take one as well. 

'If you mess it up, I'm going to kill you.' Hunter rolls his eyes and I can't help but chuckle softly. 'The only reason it will be crooked is if you keep moving like last time.'

'That shit hurt like a bitch!' She shouts dramatically, looking over her shoulder. 'I warned you, but you didn't want to listen.' 

'You have more tattoos?' I ask, moving a bit closer. She nods and flinches at the sound of Hunter moving more stuff around. 

'I have a few, but the one on my ankle hurts the most.' I look at Hunter who's mocking her as he moves a few lights around, shining them right on her back. 'You know that this is going to be a long one, right?'

'Just do it.' She sneers, holding onto the chair a little tighter. Hunter looks at me for a second, but I keep my eyes on Isabelle, who's keeping her eyes shut, waiting for him to start. 'She's waiting.' 

'I think I should do you first.' Isabelle opens her eyes and looks at Hunter again. 'What?' 

'Yours will take longer, hers is simple.' Hunter explains, looking at Isabelle as he waits for her to get off the chair. 'Just do her first, she's waiting.'

Hunter turns towards Isabelle and simply looks into her eyes for a few seconds, while I awkwardly stand on the other side of the room, waiting for them to move. 

'Fine, she can go first.' Isabelle groans, standing up before quickly putting on a shirt. 'What, no. You were just-' 'Take a seat, little bee.' Hunter chimes, tapping on the chair with his hand. 

I look at Isabelle who takes a seat on the couch I was just sitting on, and frown. 'Why aren't you going now?' 

'Because Hunter wants to do you first and I don't mind waiting.' Hunter wants to do me first... Oh god.