{ LVII }

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!} 

'Come on! We're late already!' Victoria says as she pulls me through the halls. 

'It's because you wanted to watch the video.' she ignores my comment and pulls me down the stairs, heading towards the front door. 

We finally make our way out the front door and notice all the others waiting outside. 

'Look at you two!' Isabelle shouts, looking at us as if she's dreaming. 'Mommy and daughter vibes, oh my god!' 

I roll my eyes and watch as Victoria twirls around for a second, before turning to the others. 

Isabelle is wearing a soft-pink dress that falls just below her knees with a deep cut going down her chest.

And Brandon is wearing a black glittery top with matching black shorts and a dramatic belt to match it. 

Victoria and I are wearing matching dresses, something Brandon picked out, so I don't get why he's so surprised. 

'You two look amazing!' Leya chimes, circling around me like the others. 

She's wearing a long white dress that's fitted just for her, making her hourglass figure pop out even more. It has an open back and she looks good as fuck. 

'You guys look like models,' I say, looking at Brandon and Isabelle, before turning to Leya, 'And you look like a sexy boss.' 

'And we're hot!' Victoria chimes, making everyone look at her and Brandon. 

Because we all know he's the one who thought her to say that. 

'We so are!' Brandon chimes in, taking out his phone. 

'You guys look amazing.' Vincent chimes, walking out of his house. 

He's wearing a grey suit and looks cleaner than I've ever seen him before. 

All for a fancy dinner at Leya and Rio's place. 

'Take some pictures please!' Brandon shoves his phone into Vincent's hands, before rushing back over to us and positioning everyone around each other. 

We have a photoshoot for at least thirty minutes, before all turning towards Marco, who walks out of Rio's place. 

'Why are you guys taking so long?' He asks, looking at all of us, before ending at Isabelle. 

There's still some tension between them, but they're not acting on it anymore. 

At least that is what they tell us... 

'We're taking pictures, leave us alone!' Brandon sneers, making us laugh. 'I'm hungry!' 

Victoria pulls on my arm, trying to take me toward Marco so that we can go and eat, but I stick with the others while she rushes inside instead.