{ XIX }

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!}

North follows me down the stairs, I can feel her eyes on my back as I open the first door. 

'Please!' Brooke is still shouting. 

As if that will ever get her out of here. 

Nico is sitting on a chair in the corner of the room, using a knife to clean his nails. 

'Took you long enough.' He complains, not even looking at me as he speaks. 

I can see him listening to our footsteps, and notice the shock on his face when he realizes I'm not alone. And it's not Marco that came with me today. 

'What the fuck is she doing here?' He asks, looking at me. 

I know he wants to keep her out of this, so do I, but she'll never stop complaining. 

'Don't ask and just tell me what she told you.' Nico sighs, jumps to his feet, and throws the knife close to Brooke's feet, making me roll my eyes. 

One inch more to the right and it would've sliced straight through her toe. 

'She hasn't said a single thing.' North stays by the door, frowning at us, while Brooke tries to break free again. 

I honestly thought she would've caved in already. 

I mean, she has been holding this shit up for six days straight. 

'What is she doing here?' Fucking hell... 

Nico and I both turn to North, but Nico is smiling playfully. 

'What did I tell you before we went down here?' She takes a deep breath and looks at Brooke, before turning back to me. 'No questions. But why did you tie her to a chair?' 

Why... 

Why the fuck did I take her with me? Why the fuck does she ask so many questions. Why? 

'Because she's going to run off if we don't.' I wonder where Nico gets the patience from because he answers most of her questions. Especially when Marco and Brandon aren't around. 

'Where is she supposed to go if you keep her locked in this room?' Another question out of her fucking mouth. 

'Listen North, do you want to go back upstairs so we can continue, or are you going to shut the fuck up?' I ask, feeling my phone buzz in my back pocket. 

That better be Marco with news on Adrian. 

'It just doesn't make any sense, because-' I look at her one more time, and she immediately goes quiet, stepping back to the side of the room, while I grab my phone. 

It was indeed Marco. 

𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢

Good. 'I think they'll be here in ten.' Nico nods and smiles at Brooke, who takes a shaky breath before she starts screaming again.