{ VI }

When I wake up I look around, just to realize I'm not in the van anymore

When I wake up I look around, just to realize I'm not in the van anymore. I'm in a disgusting room that reeks of urine and puke, with revolting stains all over the place. 

There's one door. It looks like a prison door. And nothing else. No windows, no bed, nothing but stains, and a single pillow that my head was resting on.

And my clothes. I'm barely wearing any. What the fuck? 

I'm wearing a lace lingerie set that certainly isn't mine. 

Someone undressed me. Someone saw me naked without my permission. What if- 

I shake my head and force myself to stay calm. Panic won't help. I need to stay calm until I know where the fuck I am. Until I know more. 

So I take another look around the room and try to listen to the sounds coming from the other side of the door. I hear footsteps, but that's it. 

After a few minutes of complete silence, I hear a door open somewhere else. Someone starts screaming. 

Another girl.

'Please! Please! I'm sorry! I'll stop fighting, just-' A loud slap echoes through the halls. 'You should've thought about that before.' A man groans. 

I want to move closer to the door, to listen to what's going on, but I shouldn't be close to the door. 

Because if they open it and they catch me, I'm screwed. 

'Please!' The girl shouts, before running away, closer to my door. She tries to open my door, but it's locked. 'Help me!' Shit. 

I want to help her, she sounds absolutely terrified, but I don't know what to do.

Even though I shouldn't be at the door, I walk over there, trying to pull the door open to get her in here.

Not that it will do much, since we're in a room. 

But I want to help. I truly do. 

'Open the door!' The girl shouts frantically. I hear another door open down the hall and soon after, more girls start screaming. What the fuck is going on? 

I'm expecting my door to open any second now, but it doesn't. I'm forced to listen to how a bunch of other girls get beaten up, begging me for help. But I can't do anything. 

'Please open the door!' A new voice shouts before banging on the door. 

And I wonder if I'm dreaming because the girl sounds like Neveah. 

'Please open-' Another hit, the sound of skin smashing against skin, and soft cries for help. 'Stop!'

'She's awake! Go get Bryan!' Bryan. The idiot that followed me, the idiot that got me in here. 

'Please, no!' I hear something click. A gun. 'No!' I hold my breath and pull on the handle, trying to open this stupid door, but it's too late.