{ LIX }

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!} 

I roll over and realize that the bed is empty. He left already... 

When I open my eyes and notice a piece of paper on his pillow, I reach out and unfold it. 

ʜᴇ'ʟʟ ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴛᴀʀ

I can't help but smile as I think about everything Leon has planned out for them today, and hope that they're enjoying their time together since they won't be seeing each other for a while. 

I get out of bed and head to the bathroom so that I can brush my teeth and wash my face a bit, before heading downstairs. 

Just as I get to the bottom of the stairs, the front door swings open and Brandon rushes in. 'Hello, beautiful bride-to-be!' 

He's followed by Isabelle, my mom, Celine, Victoria, Vincent, Kai, and Neveah, who are all carrying something inside. 

'Goodmorning, I hope you slept well?' My mom asks as she nudges me towards the living room. 'I did, how are you feeling? Tired from yesterday or-' 'Mi amor, I'm perfectly fine.' 

Right... She's totally not dying on the inside because of cancer... Totally... 

I feel sick as I stay right by her side, not wanting to leave her at all. 

But I promised her I would not think about it for too much. At least until after the wedding

I'm still wearing my pajama and wonder why they're here already because Veah said I didn't have to get ready until twelve or something. 

'That's good,' I say as I stretch my arms out and head to the kitchen to grab something to drink, 'am I late, or are you guys early?'

'What do you mean?' Isabelle asks as she follows me closely, a bright smile on her face. 'I'm barely dressed and everyone's here already.' 

'We're just- Neveah, you didn't tell her yet?' Isa asks, looking at Neveah, who's staring at her strangely. 

'First of all, good morning Leya.' She chimes as she turns to me with a smile, 'Second, I hope you slept enough because it's going to be a long day. And third, if you want to get changed you can, or I could tell you what we have planned first.' 

She has been so secretive about all of this, that I'm kind of completely left in the dark about everything she planned for today. 

But I trust her. And I know I'll have the time of my life. 

'Tell me what you have planned so that I can pick an outfit based on that.' I say before I take a sip from my bottle. 'Alright, I basically gave everyone a part of the day and let them fill it in so that we could all have a great time together.'