{ XLV }

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!} 

I take a deep breath as I reach for the door, silently praying that Rio's not in there, or that he's just sleeping if he is

But of course, he's awake and headed out of the room right when I'm about to walk in. And we bump into each other like complete idiots. 

He takes a step back, letting me go through first. I slip into the room and head to the closet, to grab some clothes. 

The reason I came in here in the first place. 

'Why didn't you sleep in our room last night?' Our... 

Even though I didn't sleep here last night and we still haven't talked about anything, he calls it our room. 

'It's your room.' He sighs deeply before dropping himself on the bed. 'And I didn't want to.'

'Why not?' He asks casually. As if yesterday didn't happen at all. 

'Maybe because you won't let me leave and because you almost killed Neveah?' I say, quickly searching for something simple to wear so I can leave. 'I didn't almost kill Neveah, I just threw the knife on the floor and she moved.' 

'Are you fucking serious?' I ask with a bunch of clothes in my arms. 'What?' 'Not only did you stab her, you held that knife to her throat and you were ready to kill her.' 

He stays silent, not even denying it, because he knows I'm right. 'Exactly.' 

'I was never going to kill her, I was just angry.' He continues, keeping his eyes on me. As if he's afraid I'll leave again if he blinks for longer than two seconds. 'So you think that it's okay for you to kill people when you're angry?' 

He simply looks at me and blinks, basically telling me that he thinks what he did is morally correct, and I roll my eyes as I reach for the door again, trying to keep the clothes in my arms. 

'So you want me to apologize?' He asks as he stays right where he is. 'It would be the first step.' 

He takes a deep breath, before nodding and heading to the door. 'Stay here.' 

'What?' He stops in the doorway and turns around to face me again. 'I just need five minutes, stay here.' 

'I-' He's out the door before I can respond, making me sigh deeply. But I stay on the spot. 

When he returns after about two minutes, I can't help but frown. 'Done.' 

'There's no way you apologized that fast.' I say as I place the clothes on the bed and turn back to him. 'I did.' 

'Don't lie to me.' There's just no way. 

'Who says I'm lying?' He asks as he takes a step closer. I can see the faint amusement in his eyes. He's enjoying this a little too much.