{ XXXII }

'You should've never let her do that in the first place!' A woman shouts, making my head explode into a billion pieces

'You should've never let her do that in the first place!' A woman shouts, making my head explode into a billion pieces. 'Don't you think I know that?'

I try opening my eyes, but instantly shut them because of a bright light shining right onto my face, and just keep laying down for a few seconds.

'Veah?' Victoria's sleepy voice burst into my head, making me groan as I slowly turn to my right, where her voice is coming from.

'Yes?' I open my eyes just a little and come eye to eye with her, watching as she basically jumps on me. 'I thought you were dead!' She shouts, making me cringe because it's making my brain bang against my skull.

'I told you she wasn't dead, she just fainted.' I fainted? I open my eyes and look a the person saying it.

It's Brandon.

'You should've stopped her, you're the one in charge, are you not?' The woman continues to sneer. I recognize the voice and feel my brain trying to associate the voice to a person.

'Celine, I don't think you should-' Celine? 'Shut the fuck up Marco, he shouldn't have let her go in there without back up and you know it!' She continues as I sit up, trying to find them.

But they're not in this room.

Or this side of the plane apparently.

'Wow, Neveah. Calm down.' Brandon says, keeping me from getting up at all. 'You should rest.'

'Where are we?' We're in a plane, but we're not flying. And I don't remember anything at all.

'We're in Paris.' He says, tucking me in as if I'm a little kid. What? Despite wanting to get up to find them, I let him tuck me in. My body hurts and I feel a little dizzy already.

The last thing I remember, we were heading to kill Zachary Warner, and now we're in Paris?

'Wait here, I'm going to get Celine.' He says, pulling Victoria with him. Oh god...

I try to keep my eyes open, despite wanting to sleep for at least two hours. I'm exhausted.

Just as I turn around and crawl into a ball, trying to stay warm underneath this thin blanket Brandon wrapped me in, Celine rushes into the room, almost falling over her own feet.

Her belly grew even more, something I honestly didn't think was possible.

'Neveah! For fuck's sake, what the fuck is wrong with you!?' Marco and Rio follow behind, looking me up and down for a second. 'Can you please stop shouting and tell me what's going on?'

She jumps into my arms, squishing me because of her belly. But I find the energy to somewhat hug her back.

'You fainted, you idiot!' She says, letting go of me so she can glare at me.