{ LXXVIII }

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!} 

'Can one of you explain why you thought this was going to be a good idea?' Tiago asks, staring down at us as we sit across from him and Marco

Ever since we had to sit down, Marco has been staring at Isabelle. 

'Leya needed to blow off some steam.' Isa answers, trying to keep herself from staring at Marco in return. 

'And killing Hunter-' 'Yes.' I reply, making Tiago inhale slowly, 'She needed to kill him.' 

'You know how much trouble this will get us in, right?' I nod and look at the door on their right, waiting for Leya to come back into the hall and tell me what's going on with Rio. 

'You could've gotten taken on your way back.' Tiago repeats, stepping into my vision, and grasping all of my attention again. 

'But we didn't.' Isa says, making him glare at her for a split second. 

I don't believe he cares about her getting taken by anyone and that's unfair. 

'We're safe.' I say, taking his hand in mine and pulling him closer, 'We're all safe.' 

I don't want him to think about what could've happened, because it didn't. 

We're all safe and everyone's good. For now... 

 Because I don't think it will take long for someone to attack now that we're weak. 

Rafael is down and he will need some time to heal. 

'So what happens now?' I ask as I turn to Marco since Tiago is still slightly losing his mind. 

'You guys will go to Leya's house near her family and take some time off.' You guys... 

'And where are you going?' Isa asks before I can even form a sentence. 'Marco and I are going to deal with some shit, see if Marcello has any leads before this gets too far again.' 

My body tenses at the thought of us having to separate again and I can't control the sigh rolling through me. 

I get up and walk towards a window, desperately needing air for some reason. 

'Neveah...' Tiago's arms wrap around my waist and I soon feel his lips against my shoulder, leaving soft kisses everywhere, 'What's wrong?'

'Can't Marco go on his own?' I know it's not the wisest shit to do, but I don't care about being wise right now. 'Do you want him to die?'

I shake my head and turn around, looking at his face. 

He has a cut running up his lip because of what happened earlier, and I hate the fact that it will probably stay there for a while.