{ LXXVI }

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!} 

'The twins need our attention.' Leon says as he enters the living room and looks at Veah. 

He finally came to his senses and dropped whatever happened to be with her again. 

And I pray to god that it stays that way until they both die, because I can't stand it when they fight. 

I still need to talk to Rio about all the shit he made her do and about the fact that I want to go see my mom as soon as possible. 

I miss her. And talking to her on the phone is not enough. 

'They do?' She asks, panicking as she reaches for the monitor on the table. 

Leon snatches it before she can actually look to see what's going on, and grabs her hand with his other hand. 

'They do.' I can't help but pick up on his playful tone and smile when she frowns at him. 

All she can think about are her kids and what they could possibly need since she hasn't heard anything through the monitor. 

'Tiago, what are you-' 'Come with me.' He gently helps her off the couch and smiles at me, before pulling Veah out of the room. 

'Do you think they're going to-' 

'Yes.' Brandon states, grinning from ear to ear as he keeps his eyes on the screen, 'She's not going to be able to walk without feeling something.

I can't contain a small laugh and look down at my lap, where Victoria is resting her head as she's completely knocked out because of all she did today. 

'Jealous?' Isa asks before stuffing some more popcorn into her mouth as her eyes are stuck to the screen as well. 

She's absolutely in love with Jake Gyllenhaal. And since he's on the screen right now, she's basically drooling. 

'Yes. I need some good dick, it's been too long.' Brandon complains, making me gasp for air at his devil-may-care statement. 

I know Brandon doesn't really care about what others think of him, but there's a child in the room. A child that will definitely remember what he's talking about. 

'What?' He asks, frowning at me when he realizes I'm still in shock. 

'Victoria is in the room.' Celine states, reaching over to the bowl of popcorn in Isa's lap. 

'She's asleep though.' Brandon says as I look at Victoria's face.

Her eyes are closed and she's breathing slowly, but that doesn't mean she's asleep, 'As if you haven't faked being asleep when you were a kid.' 

'Okay fine.' He turns sideways, facing Celine and I while Isa continues to drool over Jake, 'I miss the intimate relationship with a man and want to be held the way Veah's being held by her man right now.'