{ XXI }

'Come on, let's go for a late-night dive!' Brandon shouts as he pulls me out of the house

'Come on, let's go for a late-night dive!' Brandon shouts as he pulls me out of the house. He's definitely tipsy from all the wine he drank. 

'You'll probably drown.' Killian says jokingly, even though he might. 

But I'm sure Brandon will manage. Plus we'll all be around to help since everyone walks out of the house and sits close to the pool. 

'It's the perfect night to go skinny dipping!' Brandon exclaims, pulling his shirt over his head. 

I can't contain a little laughter and look at him as he fights Marco to get to the pool. 'Brandon, you're drunk. Come sit down, please.' 

He pouts, but drops down next to me, and wraps his arms around me. 

'You're insane.' 

'You've been worse you know.' He mumbles against my stomach. 'I really want to go skinny dipping one day.' 

'Have you never done that before?' Vincent asks as he downs his glass of water. 

Vincent isn't really a drinker. 

'No, not really.' Brandon shyly admits. His cheeks flush red and I can see him trying to look at Killian without anyone noticing. But I feel like we all do. 

'Neither have I, now that I think about it.' Vincent says, chuckling a little. 'Have you?' Brandon looks up at me, making me laugh because it looks absolutely ridiculous. 

'I have.' I admit, pulling him closer. 

He's warm and it's kind of cold tonight. 

'With who?' He asks curiously. 

'Abigail Parker.' All their eyes widen and they look at me in shock, all except Brandon. 'You went skinny dipping with a girl?' Killian asks, while Nikolai rolls his eyes and heads over to Rio, who's still talking on the phone. 

I have to talk to him about something. 

'I did.' Marco's eyes widen even more, while Vincent looks at me with a questioning look on his face. 'I was eighteen and we were both drunk, but nothing happened besides that.' 

'Neveah, can I ask you something?' Marco shyly asks, and I nod. 'Are you... Do you-' 'What my idiot brother is trying to ask, are you bisexual?' Brandon says a bit annoyed. 

I think about it for a second and shrug. 'I'm not sure.' 

'Were you even dating that girl?' Vincent asks curiously. I shake my head and watch as Brandon turns to face me again. 'So you just went with a girl you barely knew?'

'No, we were friends and decided to have a fun night, but nothing happened after that. She moved actually. And to answer your question,' I say, looking at Marco again, 'I'm not sure if I'm bisexual or not. I've never thought about it before if I'm being honest.'