Lightning (techno+xreader)

y/n's POV:

I woke up in the comfortable bed of the holiday house we have rented. Like half of the smp is here right now, and is gonna be for the next 2 weeks. So far we've been here for 4 days.

The first day I got here, I had small tears in the corner of my eyes. It was so good finally seeing my bestfriends. I were the last one to arrive, because I took a plane closer to where I lived, instead of having to drive all the way to London. I lived nowhere near London. I told everyone weeks before that I would give them all hugs, my love language is touch but I'm also super awkward so I told them beforehand to make sure they were ok with it.

I shaked the thoughts away, from my first meeting with them. I looked at my phone, and saw it's 11:30 am, I mean that's quite good, when thinking about we're a group of streamers, who have all completely lost control of our sleeping schedule. We all went to bed at different times, but all nights so far it has been around 3-4am, because we still wanted to get something out of the daylight.

We spent all of yesterday in an amusement park. So today was just a chill day, where we were just gonna hang around, record some videos and other chill stuff.

I went on Tiktok for 10 minutes, and then decided to change in to something else then pajamas, but still comfy, and headed downstairs. When i went down, I saw Phil, Will, Niki, Hannah, Purpled and Puffy talking quietly on the couches to the left of the hallway. The living room and the Kitchen were connected in one room (the kitchen on the right, when coming from the hallway), making the room a little cold, especially in the morning. I wasn't the big morning person, so when I went to the kitchen island, I just did the typical british nod when I went by the couches. It was two big corner couches, standing in a 90 degree angle, one of them facing a 65 inch tv hanging high on the wall, the other couch was facing the hallway of rooms and stairs. Looking straight from the hallway out to the living area and kitchen, you'll see the entrance. The whole room was just quite big in general. 

(a/n - just a sketch of what I had in mind

(a/n - just a sketch of what I had in mind. The eating table is extendable)

I wasn't the big breakfast eater either, so I took a simple cereal bar (a/n - i've heard people both say cereal bar and breakfast bar so idk which is best, but one of those, hope you know what i mean). As I slowly make my way over to the couches, I see Tommy and Techno appear from the hallway. I knew Techno wasn't a morning person either, and he looked like he was in absolute agony from being around Tommy. So I decided to take one for the team, and deal with Tommys antics. (a/n - it sounds so rude aha, it's not meant like that at all, noone have a problem with Tommy) 

time skip ___

Everyone slowly came down, and we all ate breakfast/lunch at 1 pm. After lunch we all went and did our own things. I was filming a video for my own youtube channel, along with Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo and purpled, and also helped with benchtrio's vlogs, I was the perfect help for vlogs, since i'm a faceless streamer and loved doing photography and proffesionel filming. One of my dreams was to work with movie-filming, or just something with movies. When we were filming, we both did stuff outside and inside. Ranboo had just done his face reveal before the trip, so he was only in the clips sometimes, other times he would keep me company behind the camera. The area outside was ok big too, there were a lot of trees and flowerbushes, it looked kind of magical when you walked inside the mini forest. There was also an outside-eating area. In one of the clips we made, we all just sat on our own side of a square table, filming each other, completely silent. I of course had a hoodie on with the hood up and a baseball cap underneath (even though it was super hot and sunny that day, so it must look so weird on the vlogs, but so much for being faceless), hiding behind my camera. I had the biggest camera out of all of them, since i would normally, when i was bored, go around and take photos and small videos back in England, I had a pretty good camera, so it was quite easy to hide behind it. After filming straight for a good 5-6 hours, I started to feel bad for Lani, when she had to film for Tubbo. But we went in, and it was time to eat dinner.