Please Notice (Technoxreader)

"Starting the streammm." I was watching Techno starting his stream. I had planned to relax this evening, since I had spent the day editing a video, and also because I had streamed the last few days.

Luckily for my sanity Techno went live so I still had something to do other than being bored. So, I found some snacks and watched him gathering loot on the SMP.

After about two hours, my eyes got heavy and I almost fell asleep at my desk. It must've been a more exhausting week than I thought.

I went to brush my teeth and do my skincare, and when I returned to my room I saw Techno rummaging through old chests in the already abandoned Pogtopia cave. 

He dug a hole into the wall and uncovered some hidden chests, chests that were supposed to be some secret chests that I had hidden from the others during a lorestream I did back then. It was still full of my old items as well as some of his more valuable items that he had put there later on.

"Chat, don't worry about Y/n, she's on our side, you know, she won't care I've uncovered some of her secret things." His tone matched the one of a child trying to find excuses as to why their hand was in the cookie jar, but it was then followed by a chuckle.

I saw him tab out from his stream and then a second later he had sent me a dm asking me if I could talk and that he was streaming. Instead of responding I just called him, and he picked up immediately. 

"Y'ello," I said as I muted his stream.

"Y/n, since we're on the same side, you'd want to share secrets and items and such, right?" He spoke quickly, as if trying to avoid me registering every word.

"What happened to hello?!" I chuckled at his urgency.

"Sorry, that was so rude of me, hellooo, but would that be too bad, you'd want to share, right?" He asked again pressing the matter.

"Sure... but how do you know about those chests?" Over the call I heard his mouse click, and then as the stream delay caught up I saw him place the blocks back and covering the chests up.

"What chests? I think you are imagining things," he laughed nervously, "you weren't coincidentally watching my stream, were you?"

"I did, in fact, watch your stream." I decided to jump on the server too.

"Don't worry 'bout it," he said with finality, turning around and heading for his base, "so, what were you doing other than watch my stream?" 

"I was actually just headed for bed, feeling a bit tired after editing," I said meeting him at the community house, where I fell into step with him and followed him back.

"Oh I'm sorry for calling you, I'll let you sleep," he said and I could tell he was actually sorry.

"Don't be sorry it's fine, I'll just stay here a little." We jumped along a bridge in the nether, "I mean, it would be terrible if I ever fixed my sleep schedule," I added sarcastically.

We continued to talk and just do small menial tasks at the base, and after about an hour, I felt really tired again, "I think I'm gonna actually go to bed now, Techno," I chuckled tiredly.

"Alright, goodnight, Y/n." I could hear his smile as he said it. It was that smoothe little smile he always did when he was calm, and I hated it, because it makes me all mushy inside whenever it's directed at me. 

"Goodnight, Techno," I said smiling even though he couldn't see, but he could probably hear it as I had heard his. I was just about to leave the call when I remembered, "oh yeah, goodnight chat."

I immediately left the discord call, embarrassed that I had forgotten everything about chat just because I could hear his stupid smile. In game I walked over to my bed in the base and then left the server.