SUPPORT SHELBY

I'm just coming on here to say that I will avoid including Will in these fics from now on, and if I in some way want to write a fic in the lore there'll be a warning if he's included.

It feels so disgusting to have supported and loved this man for three years straight, but this is so messed up, beyond what I could've ever imagined, I can't even look at him the same anymore.

So if anyone still wants to defend him, then stop reading, this book was not made for those opinions.

His so-called apology was so shit, I struggle to even comprehend it, bro doesn't even realize what he did wrong, only that he needs to save his own ass.

So support Shelby Shubble and everyone else who's come out to tell their own stories, for their bravery.

Mental issues is not fun, quircky things to turn into jokes and songs, when he's quite literally hurting everyone around him.

I hope everyone who has supported him through the years is handling this as best as you can, and that even it's hard to fathom now things will fall into place sometime.

I'm sorry for the serious tone, I don't normally want to express opinions publicly, but we need to spread awareness, and since this isn't about opinions but just simple morals and logic I had to come forward and make it clear that he is a finished chapter for this book and for me.

Take care, dear readers. Remember to drink water, eat something that makes you smile, and sleep peacefully. 

<3

- The author