Trouvaille part 3 (Technoxreader)

Y/n POV:

It was the next day, and Tommy, Tubbo and I were on our way to Tommys home. The walk was pretty silent, with occasional talking. They seemed kind of grumpy, most likely because they didn't want to do homework, which is understandable, in fact I didn't really want to do this either.

We made it to Tommys home pretty quick. His home looked really nice from the outside, it was a two-story house, the walls were clean and some had vines growing up them, and the garden was well kept.

The inside was also very pretty. To the left it had a staircase, and to the right was a kitchen-dining area and the living room, in one big room. A blond man was sat on the couch. He stood up and walked over. "Hey, I'm Phil, are you the boys' tutor?" Phil asked nicely, "yeah I am, my name's Y/n" I responded, trying not to sound awkward. He looked around the room, then told us we could sit at their dining table. I nodded and went to the round table with the boys. Phil asked them how their day went and then we started.

We had been working for about an hour, mainly doing math. I was standing beside Tubbo's chair, helping him with multiplying larger numbers, when I heard the door open, I looked up and a tall brunette was standing in the door, taking his jacket off. He looked around the room, his eyes landing on the dining table. I recognized him from school, he was in his final year. He walked over to the kitchen, grabbed an apple, walked to the table and sat down next to Tommy, across from the chair I would sit in when they didn't need help or just asked quick questions.

The guy - what are you doing Tommy?

Tommy - The school gave us a tutor, can you believe it Wilbur? like i'd ever need it

Wilbur - *smirking* I think they're here for a reason Tommy. *looks to me* What's your name by the way?

Y/n - 3668- *looks to Wilbur* uh I'm Y/n *looks to Tubbos homework again and continues explaining* -that's all you need to do

Tubbo - oh right, I think I understand now, thank you. *looks to Wilbur* Hi Wilbur

Wilbur - hi Tubbo, hi Y/n... well I'll leave you guys to it

He then left upstairs. After another 30 minutes, my dad texted me to get home, so I packed up and planned a next time with the boys. On the way home I thought about how they both acted while I was there. Tubbo actually seemed to enjoy having me help him, where Tommy seemed, eh, I think he was glad to have help, but didn't like showing it.

Wilbur POV:

I didn't really expect there to be a girl helping Tommy and Tubbo with homework, but I was more surprised when I realized who it was. I had seen her in the school, and uh, most of the times I've seen her, she's been making eyecontact with my dear brother, Techno.

Y/n POV:

Timeskip_ 

It was the next month, and Tommy, Tubbo and I were headed for Tommys house again. This would be our tenth time, and I've come to enjoy it (when I'm not helping them, I would be in the library). The last few times I had talked to Phil a little, and he seemed super nice. Tommy was actually also very nice when he wasn't grumpy about doing homework, and Tubbo was always the most happy boi, but with a very chaotic personality trait. I am pretty sure someone else also lived there, but I hadn't met them yet.

We reached the house, and started working. Tommy and Tubbo were talking about some drama, that happened in their class, and it was honestly a quite entertaining story, which made it hard for all of us to concentrate, but we eventually ended up working.

After some time, someone came downstairs, they looked as though they were going to ignore all human contact and walk straight out the door. But did they manage? no. "are you headed for the library again" Phil asked from the sofa, "yea" said the person. I recognized that voice, pretty clear actually. I looked down to Tommys homework, and after helping him with some equations I looked up to see the person behind Tommys chair. And now that I could see their face, I could a confirm that this was the same pinkette, I had been reading with for about two months now. He looked down to Tommys homework, then made quick eyecontact with me, we both looked down immediatly, both embarrassed. He didn't say anything at all, and then he left out the door. I kind of understood, I mean, I've known Tommy and Wilbur for a month now, and even though me and Techno have nothing going on, They would definitely tease him.

My phone rang and I knew it was my dad. His drinking was getting worse, he would be more aggresive but always kept his anger verbally, he began making me take care of everything at home, and sometimes I would go to a fastfood restaurant and eat dinner alone, but that always made hime totally piss off, but it was better then dealing with him while eating. I took the phone, and yet again, he told me to go home and make dinner, so I did. I think it was easy to see me tense up a bit, but again it didn't matter, 'cause it was more important that I got home.

I made it home, and it was clear my dad was drunk. I let him sit on the couch and started making dinner. I gave him a glass of water, he seemed a bit pissed, but he ended up downing it anyway at some point. While eating, we only had the occasional talking, else then that it was quiet, the only sound being cutlery on plates.

"why do you come home later and later everyday?" my dad asked in a grumpy tone, "I'm tutoring, like you told me to" I said, he just hummed in response, was he really already forgetting stuff?

(1043 words)

A/n - woooo chapters ayyy

no comment really, so thanks for reading this far, please remember to take care of yourselfs luv <3

(words with a/n: 1067)