Trouvaille part 7 Finale (Technoxreader)

Y/n's POV:

Next day in school I barely followed any lessons. Me and Leah had just been talking random stuff the entire day, and when she asked what happened with my hand I had told her I fell on the pavement. I changed the bandage after school, and then went to the library.

And the same with the next day, it had been really hard to do some stuff, like washing my hair, and it had gotten really greasy and I had to use a beanie to school. When I was done with school I had to help Tommy and Tubbo instead of going to the library. When the boys and I had walked to Tommys house, the boys first walked upstairs with something and in the meantime, I saw Techno in the kitchen so I walked over to him, "hi Techno, thanks for the other day again" I said smiling along with a little wave, "you don't need to thank me" he chuckled, "yeah but still, I really appreciate your help" I said in a more serious but sweet tone, he smiled down at me and gave me a short hug which I quickly returned, "just know you can always come over if there is anything wrong" he said as we let go of each other, I gave a little chuckle "thanks" I said looking to the floor, "have you changed the bandage?" he said quietly, "yea I changed it yesterday" I chirped in a low voice, "does it still bleed?... does it hurt?" he quietly questioned with a worried expression, "no and no" I said happily, I heard two pairs of footsteps come down the stairs so I quickly engulfed him in another hug and just as the boys made it to bottom of stairs I let go of him. (a/n - this whole interaction has kind of the same vibe as Nikis stream with Fundy where they eat ramen and play resident evil (I saw it while writing therefore it has the same vibe) if you didn't watch it, it was streamed june 27 and it's super chill, definitely recommend watching the VOD(just check the warnings for resident evil))

Next morning, saturday, I woke up to the usual yelling from my dad, but today was different, he opened the door, walked in and continued yelling, for every minute he would take a step closer, and for every step he took I pressed my back more and more up against my wall, and when he finally left the room I was curled up in a ball. I hadn't slept too well that night and didn't want to deal with anything at that moment, so when I had picked myself up again after a few minutes, I ate breakfast, got ready, and then went to the library. 

When I entered the library I walked to the corner and saw Techno on the couch, a book in his lap, it didn't look like he was reading though. I chose a book and sat down. After about an hour of reading I was almost falling asleep, right there, head in the book, I straightened up and took a deep breath as to not fall asleep. Techno looked up to me, I had seen out of the corner of my eye that he had been sending short glances the entire time like he wanted to say something, he took a deep breath aswell, "are you going home?" he asked, I looked to him "yeah I think so" I yawned, he took awhile to think before he spoke again "shall I follow you home?", "if you want to, but you don't have to" I responded.

As we were walking home it was kind of quiet, "so uh-... do you need help washing your hair?... I figured it's kind of hard to wash with one hand and I don't mind helping, it's okay if you're not comfortable with it, I jus-" he kept rambling until I interrupted him, "oh, that would be nice, it really is hard to wash" I said dreamily, he just nodded to my respond.

He followed me to my room, my dad wasn't home but we were still going to do it at his house, so I found a bag and asked Techno what I would need, "just some extra underwear I think, maybe shampoo and conditioner" he shrugged. I was confused about why I would need underwear if he was just going to wash my hair, but I didn't want to question it, instead I also found an oversized t-shirt and some bikershorts, just incase.

We walked back to his house, the entire way he was super awkward, and I kind of understood why but I was way too tired to think much about anything. We walked inside and he informed me that noone was home, and then we continued upstairs.

We walked into his room and then to his bathroom, he looked around like he didn't know what to do, "uh I- did you coincidentally bring any extra clothes?" he asked still standing awkwardly, "yeah, just a t-shirt and shorts" I told him, "perfect, well uh... if you change into it, I'm just gonna wait out here" he said while leaving, do I even have to mention he was getting more awkward by the second. I watched him sit at the edge of his bed while looking to his fiddling hands, I then closed the door and changed over to the shirt and shorts.

I opened the door again, Techno then walked in and closed the door behind him, in his hand he had some fabric he just put on the counter. "just sit in the tub" he gestured to it while he spoke in a low voice because he could tell I was tired. I did as he said and climbed in the tub, curling myself up in a ball, hugging my knees close to my chest with one arm, the other/the bandaged one laying over the edge, in the middle of it, he sat himself behind me on the edge on the short side of it. The tub was kind of built-in in a box, therefore when he sat on the edge of the tub it was also on the box. He turned on the water and took the shower head, he started to put water on the bottom of my hair, slowly make his way up, when he came to my scalp I straightened up a little so I didn't get water in my face. He took shampoo and massaged it in my scalp, washed it out, took conditioner and put it in my hair from under my ears and down, and again washed it out. He turned of the water, and first now I felt how soaked my shirt was, luckily it was a dark color although I did still a bra/top under (a/n - I imagine those calvin klein bralettes but you can imagine whatever you prefer <3). (a/n - yes another, so this is what I meant with the hair length, if you have short hair I'm sorry)

He stood up and found two towels, "I'm gonna wait out here, just call if you need anything... oh and you can just wear this when you've dried yourself, and you can throw the towels in this when you're done with them" he said first gesturing to the fabric he brought in before and then to a basket standing in the corner, I nodded and he walked out closing the door behind him. 

When I had dried myself of I changed over to the new underwear, then turned to the clothes Techno had told me I could wear, It was a t-shirt and some jersey shorts, I put it on and it was huge on me, I assumed it was his own. 

I opened the door making Techno look up to me smiling, I had to the best of my abilties tried to dry my hair, but it didn't go too well, so when he saw my hair he walked into the bathroom, took the towel I used for my hair, dried it alittle better, took a hairbrush and brushed it. He found a hairdryer and dried it even further, at that point my eyelids was getting so heavy I could barely keep myself awake.

When my hair was dry, we both left the bathroom and he dragged me over to the bed. He sat down and I didn't waste no time sitting down too, he laid down while dragging me down with him and again I wasted no time resisting. 

And there we were, falling asleep together yet again, this time though, I had my head resting deep into his chest while he had his arms protectivly around my torso and waist, holding each other like our life depended on it.

(1480 words)

A/n - and the final one.

I'm sorry there aren't any first kiss or 'i love you, with my whole heart' or anything like that, but I can always write something like that later, and that is actually what I like the most about open endings; like, I can always write more, or you yourself as a reader can imagine how things will go afterwards, and therefore even though I'm done writing, the story isn't done, and I feel like that's what makes stories alive, like it's not dead, the story is not something you just stop thinking about when your done reading. 

Sorry for the rant, I just felt like writing alittle about it so that you know what to expect from later stories.

I actually thought that, not in too long, the dad would go to one of those places where they get help with getting sober. Just if you are like me and would imagine what happens after.

I might write some more but that's going to be later and not in the same way I don't think, more like a little extra, yk a little sprinkle on the top.

I'll start working on the next story now, so see you then, thanks for reading, luv u all <3

(1690 with the a/n)