Bakery bird part 2 - finale (Nikixreader)

Y/n's POV:

Timeskip_

I had been with the boys and Niki for four days so far. On the first day after we had looked at the tower, Techno escorted Niki home. On the second day I met Tubbo, Wilbur and Tommy named the ravine Pogtopia, and I had kept lookout over Manburg. Third day I mostly talked plans with the boys. A few meals I would eat with Niki in my room in Pogtopia, I didn't use the room to much other then conversations and eating with Niki, since I always walked to my secret base and slept there.

I was sat at the table in Pogtopia, waiting for Niki to arrive for todays dinner. Normally I would go to her bakery and walk with her here to make sure she is safe, but yesterday Techno was spotted in Manburg by someone called Quackity, Techno was sure Quackity doesn't suspect him for anything, but even though, it's best if I'm not spotted too, so I had to wait.

Wilbur and Tubbo was also at the table, we were again talking plans about - mostly Wilbur and I. I found out Tubbo was actually a nice kid, but that was kind of what I had expected. 

"wait, so you're teaching them how to fight?" Tubbo asked me looking curiosly at me, I slowly nodded "yea, seems like it" I said monotoned, "we should train some tomorrow" Wilbur said "Tommy still sucks with the sword and-", "quiet" I interrupted him when I heard a sound.

I listened closer and heard it was footsteps, "hello?" Nikis voice rung through the ravine, "oh, hey Niki" I called back in a deep voice. "We're at the table" Wilbur shouted to her, and soon Niki came to view from behind a corner.

"Sorry I'm late, Fundy came by the bakery just as I was about to leave" Niki said as she approached the table, "late for what?" "are you alright?" Wilbur and Tubbo asked at the same time, "dinner" Niki answered Wilbur, "why would she not be alright?" I asked Tubbo kind of protectivly, "Fundy is in the government with Schlatt" Tubbo explained, "but him and I ran for presidency together, when Schlatt was elected he left our party immediately" Niki further elaborated, "which one of them is he? and is he a problem?" I asked protectivly almost angrily, looking at Niki to the boys then back to Niki. Niki shaked her head no but smiled "he's the fox hybrid, but you don't have to kill him, he'll regret his decisions soon enough" she sighed.

"Oh well, let's go eat" Niki said looking at me, I just nodded my head and stood up, "wait, are you two eating together?" Tubbo asked, I turned around to face Tubbo "yeah", "but your mask?" Tubbo continued to ask, "I take it off?" and with that me and Niki left for my room and ate some freshly made bread she brought.

"Do you think you can teach me more fighting?" Niki asked as she took another bite of her bread, "like a coach?" I said in between bites, she nodded "yeah, like a coach", "sure, lets do some when we've eaten, what do you think you have to get better at?" I asked my tone a light monotone, "well Techno has already taught me some swinging techniques, but I'm still slow while doing it and to aim for my target" she said after thinking alittle, "alright".

After eating I followed Niki out of Pogtopia, I called my horse. My horse was quite tall so I had to lift Niki up on it, she still seemed reluctant from being too close with me, so when I went to grab her, she automatically tried to take a step back, but as I was quicker, I grabbed around her waist and lifted her up, not putting a single thought in why she moved back. I hoisted myself up infront of her, she hesitantly hold onto me so she wouldn't fall off.

We rode out to a dessert and then got off the horse. "Ok, show me your stance with the sword" I said to her, as we stood in the middle of nowhere. She unsheathed her sword, stabalized her weight equally to her feet, hoisted the sword and swung it. "That's good, but your shoulders are off" I stepped infront of her and adjusted her shoulders and the bent in her arms "try swinging now" I continued as I stepped away from her, she swung and I adjusted some more until I thougth she gave a good swing.