Trouvaille part 5 (Technoxreader)

Y/n's POV: 

It was next morning and as the earlier days of this week, my dad woke me up by shouting and hitting my door. My eye didn't hurt anymore, but it sure as hell looked like it did.

I got ready, and decided I would go to the library early and then go to Tommys house at 2pm like planned. As I got ready, I felt a headache sneak its way up on me. I was just wearing a hoodie, with the hood up 'cause of my eye.

I told my dad, I was going and wouldn't be home for some time. He just nodded, and then I left for the library. Before I left I took a painkiller for the headache. I went in to the library and avoided looking directly at the librarian, the last thing I wanted was for someone to worry about me, I mean, it was going to stop some day, so no need to get anyone involved.

There were noone other then the librarian, so avoiding people was easy... Until the door opened.

Techno's POV:

I couldn't sleep, and I was bored, so when the library opened I decided to go there.

I, surprisingly, saw a figure on the couch, it was so early I didn't think anyone would be here, it was also quite surprising the library was even open at this time but whatever. The person sitting on the couch had their hood up, but I was fairly sure it was Y/n. The person looked up, and it was Y/n, but she had a black eye. I don't know why, but the feeling of worry took over me, maybe it was because I heard her dad yell at her through the phone last week.

I took a book and sat down. "you good?" I asked her, concern clear in my voice. "...yeah, why?" It was clear she was trying to play it off dump, but really? this dumb? "your eye" I said, "oh, uh, I fell and hit my head, I'm very clumsy" she responded, it was clear she was lying, but I didn't ask further into it; she obviously didn't want to talk about it.

Y/n's POV:

It was around 1 and I left the library and went to get some lunch. After eating I walked to their house about 20 minutes earlier then planned. When I knocked Techno opened the door, I don't know why I hadn't noticed before, but he had large dark bags under his eyes. He said they were getting something and probably forgot time, so he just let me in and I sat and waited for them, while Techno walked upstairs.

After 15 minutes of waiting they still hadn't shown up. Techno came downstairs again, he walked to the kitchen. He was headed for the sink, which was in the opposite side of the kitchen, but before he reached, he stopped in his tracks.

TW: derealization, slight panic attack (It's basically how you would think the voices would be like, when they get to much)____

I heard his breathing getting heavier. He raised his hands up to his head, shaking like crazy, and slowly sat down on the wooden floor, his back against the cupboard. I saw his eyes were closed, and he was curling up in a ball. His breathing got quicker. I panicked at first, but calmed myself down. I walked over to him and sat on the floor, too, across from him abit to the right. "T-Techno? can you hear me?" he didn't respond, his breathing just quickened. "Techno, it's alright... it's alright... can you hear me Techno?" he didn't respond to this either. It seemed as though his mind was a total other place. I placed a hand on his leg beneath his knee, the movement made him flinch abit, but it was perfect; now I knew he could feel - I had contact to him. "Techno, shh, slow down your breating, alright relax, shh, It's me Y/n, I'm right here" my voice was laced with concern, while I hurried to talk with him, so he knew it was me. He tried to hum, but it sounded more like a whimper. I tried talking again, but he seemed distant again. I figured I might have to have constant contact with him, so I rubbed my hand on his leg beneath his knee. It seemed to have drawn him back again, so I started talking again, "you're ok Techno. You're in your kitchen right now, sitting on the floor against the cupboard, can you feel the cupboard behind you?" I spoke fast, so I took a deep breath again. I knew from one of my dads earlier episodes that explaining the surroundings helps. He nodded, and his breathing slowed down a tad but far from enough. "ok, good..." My hand was still rubbing his leg, but I didn't know what to tell him, other than everything was alright, he couldn't answer questions yet, so I thought it would be best, if I just rambled about something to distract him. "have you read mythology for a long time?" I didn't expect him to answer, but he nodded, his jaw clenced tight, and I continued "I've also read for a long time, where I lived before the library had so many mythology books, that's how I got into it, that's like 7 years ago, you would have thought I've read it all, but no, far from it. I remember they had at least 20 books about Theseus, each with different stories. When I read them, I always laughed at how dumb he seemed sometimes, like how would he just forget to set the correct sail, the sail that was going to signalize his own death status, causing his dad to just jump in the sea, even though he was king and-" I continued to talk about mythology for about 5 minutes, smiling the entire time, and laughing sometimes to calm him down more. The others still wasn't home yet, but it was my least of concern right now. His breathing  had slowed down, but it was still too quick.