Trouvaille part 6 (Technoxreader)

Y/n's POV:

"Techno, Y/n, wake up, dinners ready" I woke up to someone carefully shaking me, I quickly opened my eyes and saw Phil, then I saw Techno waking up too, and first then I realized what happened before I fell asleep. "dinner?" I tried whispering, "yea, your dad called, and I asked if it was alright if you ate dinner here" Phil said, "oh ok" I nodded, rubbed my eyes and we both, Techno and I, slowly started getting up. Phil had left the room and told us to be down in five, I started going for the door but then Techno spoke up, "thanks Y/n", "oh, no problem" I turned to him and smiled, instead of returning the smile he hugged me, the hug was semi-quick but still nice.

We walked downstairs and ate dinner, Tommy and Tubbo had been sending me weird glances but didn't say anything, they had probably been told not to. Phil drove me home after, he told me I was always welcome at there house, I found it weird but just thanked him.

Timeskip_____

Sunday, monday and tuesday went by pretty normal, go to school, go to the library, help Tommy and Tubbo, talk with Leah, deal with my dad, make dinner and do all the chores. And the same for wednesday morning, I had just been helping Tommy and Tubbo and was on my way home, on the way I stopped at a store and bought stuff for dinner. I was going to make a casserole with the same recipe my mother always used. I walked inside and started making dinner, when I was done I told my dad, and we started eating.

TW: abusive parent, blood__________

"Why did you use your mothers recipe?" My dad hissed, "why do you keep acting like she's still here, SHE'S NOT, OK, STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE SHE IS" he abruptly stood up so the table was pushed a bit. In his anger he picked up a wineglass from the table and threw it across the room so it shattered, "GREAT LOOK AT WHAT YOU MADE ME DO, go clean it up", I stood up and went to find a broom but he shouted at me again before I found one, "USE YOUR HANDS YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT" (a/n - I don't know how to write conversations good sorry) I sighed and walked over to the glass shards, I crouched down and folded my hand out, and started using my other hand to carefully take glass pieces and lay them on my palm. My dad stood impatiently at the table, "COULD YOU HURRY UP, I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY" he walked over to me, crouched down infront of me and used both his hands to shovel up the glass and dumped it all in my outstretched hand. 

Once he had picked up all the glass and dumped it in my hand, he took my outretched hand and slowly folded it, while harshly muttering about how I shouldn't drop them. I felt the glass cut through my skin, blood slowly trickle down to my wrist and then, in small drops, fall to the floor. I felt tears pricking in the corner of my eye, while I bit my lip to try and hold them back. My dad moved my arm so my hand hovered above the trash can, he then turned my wrist and removed his tight hold around my hand so I could throw the glass in the trash. It took everything I had, and slowly my fingers, one by one, opened up and let the shards crumble out of my hand, they were all bloody and there was definitely still some shards left in my hand.

My dad stood back up and looked down at me, he raised his hand and rubbed his nose bridge, "get up, I'll clean the table" he said in a relaxed, almost sad voice, I quickly stood up and walked to my room. My room had its own bathroom, so I went in there and found a first-aid kit in the cupboard. First I took out a tweezer, I relaxed my shoulders, hot tears had started running down my cheeks, I looked at my hand in the light, I tried pulling out one of the small shards but it made a sharp pain shoot up my arm, I removed the tweezer back again deciding I was going to do it later when the bleeding had stopped and I was more calm. I didn't know what to do with my hand, I turned on the water and put my hand under it, it hurt alittle but it also felt good to get the blood away. After, I looked in my first-aid kit and found a normal bandage and an absorbing one. I first laid the absorbing one in my palm, then wrapped the normal one around my hand and over my fingers, making my thumb the only free finger.