All my love - A/n

What devastating news.

I woke up and the first thing I see is tiktoks and tweets about Technos passing.

The loss of Technoblade is a terrible loss for his friends, his family, his community, and for me. I, like many others, have found comfort in Technos videos and virtual presence.

At the start of June I had my oral exams. I had made my english exam about heroes, more specifically youtubers as heroes. In the exam I had to tell the difference between a hero and a role model.

A role model is someone who is inspiring - A hero is someone who saves people.

I chose to talk about Techno, because he saved me. 

He saved me from falling too far, and is the reason I'm alive to this date, and I knew I could never repay him enough, and now knowing I couldn't save his was a hit in the face for sure.

My thoughts goes to his family and friends, may they feel strong in weak times.

I think it is clear when reading the stories in this book, that Techno gives me a lot of comfort, and even though he doesn't know me, I would consider him one of my good friends - this feels like loosing a good friend.

I wish nothing but for the world to stop a few moments, you know, it feels wrong how some people are not mourning someone who you feel like deserve the world. But that's just how it is, some day we'll have to feel better, some day we'll be able to watch his old videos and laugh again, because that's what he would want us to. But for now it's ok to not be ok.

If there is one thing that Techno has taught me, it's to pog through the pain - no matter how dark the situation might seem, you can always make a joke to lighten up the mood a bit, even to his last he did this; he literally named the last video 'so long nerds.'

He is looking at us all from whereever he is, he is hugging the ones who needs a hug, he is wiping the tears of whoever needs it, and most importantly he is joking and laughing about us, calling us nerds for crying over a minecraft youtubers death, but on the inside he is happy about it.

It might seem like he's gone, but he's not. We'll forever have his youtube videos to watch back on, he will be in heaven or the afterlife or living as a ghost or something else like that, and most importantly he is in our hearts all 10 million of us and in the ones that for some reason wasn't subscribed (-_- /j) and in the hearts of his family and friends. And noone can really disappear when stuck in countless memories.

And hey, he reached his big goal - 10 million. I'm glad he got to experience it, and I'm glad he's got a community supportive enough to make it happen. Sadly we didn't get the other elbow reveal. ;-;

Here's a screenshot from the comment I made on the announcement video, if anyone wants to read it.

As for this book I will most likely continue it, at my own speed though.

I will continue to only use Technoblade or Techno for his name here, since there is a reason it is first now his real name was announced and it simply feels wrong.

This book is not to disrespect Techno or anything, simply just stories I get a lot of comfort from, and I also feel like stopping because he is gone would be like slowly deleting his place on the internet, but I have respect for those who have decided to discontinue their own stories. And I hope that we can all respect each other in these times - we all heal differently.

I heal from making these stories and joking around, it's my coping mechanism, and others have other mechanisms.

Those who doesn't want to read Techno fics anymore - I completely understand and it's ok to not read this anymore. Lots of Love.

I hope everyone is doing ok, and that you will remember Technoblade as the funny minecraft youtuber who was a literal god at pvp, and someone who never failed to make people laugh, and of course remember him for his HEH and his iconic laugh and sarcasm.

And at last, remember - TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES - not now.

    - Maja