"I'M A DAD!!" (Technoxreader)

Y/n's POV:

I helped Kristen rid the table after dinner, we didn't talk much because I really wasn't in the mood for it, the past few days I had been feeling a little dizzy, and all my limps had been feeling heavier.

When we were done, everyone went to do their own stuff, I saw Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo go to Tommys room, the house was very small and packed, but still they refused to sleep in the same room, so instead they had three small rooms, three different places in the house.

Techno and I had Technos old room and Will had his old room. I went up to me and Technos room and dumped myself on the bed, quickly falling asleep to the old, cozy house, and it's occasional creaking.

Timeskip___

I woke up early with an insane energy, I felt Techno beside me when I began getting out of bed, but I managed to get out of bed without waking him up. I walked downstairs to the kitchen, it was still dark outside, I looked to the old grandpa clock and saw it was only 5am. It didn't really make sense I had this much energy but I didn't think more of it. I looked at the calender, and then it hit me, I was supposed to have gotten my period yesterday, I hadn't realized it at all but maybe that was why I had felt so weird the past few days, but then again why would I feel sick so long before and not today. 

I walked to the bathroom with an extra pair of underpants, just incase. I sat on the toilet and then checked if I had bled through. I nearly choked on air; there was nothing. I finished on the toilet and walked to the living room, thoughts circled through my head. Maybe there was something wrong, I should probably get it checked, ok Y/n relax it's probably just late. I stood up to make some tea, but before I reached the kitchen I stopped in my tracks, dizzyness hit me like a truck, and a headache was sneaking up on me, I lifted my arms up to my head and massaged my temples, and then again something hit me. Holy smokes... What if I'm pregnant? What would I do? How would Techno react? We've only talked about getting children in a joking matter. I took a deep breath, and then ran to the bathroom. I searched the cupboard under the sink, my hand was shaking as it put stuff to the side and some fell out, and finally I found a pregnancy test, why Kristen had one I didn't know. I quickly sat on the toilet again and did the test, I then put the cap on it and waited.

Ten minutes had passed and it was time to look, I had put the test face down so I couldn't see the answer. I took a deep breath, I turned the test around, two lines, I'm gonna be a mom? oh no oh no no no no no no no no, ok relax it's probably just an old test.

I went out to the living room again, Kristen was on the couch, "oh it was you, I knew I heard something, damn mom ears" she whispered sweetly, I nervously chuckled "yea, mom ears". 

"Well I gotta go get something, I'll be back" I whispered, "oh what are you getting, at like 5:30 in the morning?" she looked at me like I was crazy, "just a surprise for Techno" and with that I left the house, still in my pajamas I walked to our car and drove to a gas station to get more pregnancy tests. I ended up buying 5 tests, in all different brands, just to be sure you know.

When I was at the house again Kristen had started making breakfast, Phil sat in the couch, still half asleep. I rushed to the bathroom again.

I had yet again waited ten minutes and had to look at all the tests, quickly I turned them with closed eyes, and slowly I opened them. All five of them were positive, I was at a loss of thought, I didn't know what to think.

There was a knock on the door, "you good Y/n?" I heard Kristen say through the door, "ye- yeah" I called back, "oh well, there's breakfast" she said and then I heard her leave.

I walked down to breakfast after putting the tests in my makeup bag, we ate but I didn't have the appetite, but I didn't want to be rude so I took a little bit and ate that. After eating I sat in the couch with Kristen and Will, Techno and Phil was getting groceries, and the other three was somewhere upstairs. "Are you good Y/n? you've seemed abit off the last few days" Kristen questioned carefully "and you've eaten less and less", I looked to her "just been alittle dizzy lately". Will was about to say something when we heard Tommy scream upstairs. Minutes later Ranboo came downstairs, he looked to me like I was from another planet, "Y/n can you help me with something?" he asked quickly, I nodded and followed him upstairs.