Living the dream - part 2 (Reader+Techno/streamers)

18 years old, 2019

'Can you get on the smp?' I woke up from a nap to see Techno had dmed me. I got up to my computer and joined the server.

Not long ago I had been invited to an smp called Earth SMP, it was Wilbur's project and he wanted me to participate.

As I joined I saw that he was already on, along with Phil, and noone else. 'Join vc' he said in the game chat.

"Do you want to conquer the world?" Techno asked, his mouth close to his mic for dramatic affect.

I just sat there for a second, contemplating what he just said, "what-" 

"I'm streaming btw," Phil said into his mic quickly so that I wouldn't accidently dox someone.

"Uhm- yeah sure, let's conquer the world, and exactly how are we going to do that?" Techno and Phil then went on to explain their plan. I opened up Phils chat on my second moniter, next to discord, and then we just jumped around in our base.

___________

It wasn't necessarily a 3 man job but it was fun either way. They wanted to do it with planes but they were too quick so not all slots got equipped, resulting in me then starting to boat around instead.

Initially I just sailed behind Techno's plane, but we soon realised that Techno's job was useless if I just went right after him so he landed and jumped in my boat. I started sailing again, and after approximately 12 seconds Techno got bored and wanted to steer.

As we conquered the world we chatted a bit, mainly about what people on the smp would say, and what we would say to retaliate. 

"Man, I can't wait to tell everybody to 'Hippity Hoppity, get off my property'" Techno exclaimed and Phil and I immediately started laughing.

As we finally managed to connect all borders and the entire world was ours, everyone conviently joined and we had to go through a trial, and it was honestly just kinda weird. I was zoned out most of the time just petting Alex, and the one time I wasn't zoned out was when I had to plead my case, and I of course held my chin high and the Antarctic Empire close to my heart, whole-heartedly "believing" we did nothing wrong, so I guess the afternoon was somewhat eventful content-wise.

___________

"Y/nnnnnn, come on, you can just look in his chests," the child whined loudly. I had met Tommy not long after joining Earthsmp, and now we would chat quite frequently. It wasn't really voluntarily, but not complete torture either, don't get me wrong, he's just kind of, what could you say? Clingy? maybe. 

He clings onto people and things he sets his mind to, and honestly I could only respect him for that. I discovered early on that he had watched my videos along with some of the others, so I was one of the people he had put his mind to meeting. It was kinda cute.

"Y/n, please, just a chestplate then," Tommy continued. I was running around in my base that I shared with Phil and Techno, and Tommy was at Business Bay, and he was doing everything he could to get inside Techno's base and steal his stuff, which I of course didn't allow, so now he was begging me to steal it for him.

"Tommy, I'm not going to do that and you know it, it's not my stuff to give out," I responded while sorting through my own chests. We were both live streaming as well, so even if I did do it, I'd be in trouble.

"But you live with them, that means that they're your chests too, it's shared custody, so you're just giving your own stuff to me," Tommy annoyingly wouldn't budge.

"You're not old enough to know what shared custody means." I said, to which Tommy just responded with a lovely 'dipshit', but muttered in hopes I wouldn't hear, which I did but I'd just ignore it for now. "And, I'm not a charity, besides Techno worked hard to get all his stuff,"