Bakery bird part 1 (Nikixreader)

Y/n's POV:

Before manburg___

I was on my way to my next job, I was going to helping a few villages by taking down some pillager towers and a mansion.

I found the first village I had to help, I had been contacted by four, who all wanted more protection from the bloodthirsty terrorists and their beasts. 

I walked into the village, all villagers was standing outside their houses, waiting for my arrival. When they saw me, they all straightened up, even the kids looked tense. I had the hood up on my cloak covering my hair, and was as always wearing my mask that covered my chin, mouth, cheeks and up my nosebrigde. An old villager came up to me and outstreched a shaking hand for me to shake, I looked around, my eyes scanning the surroundings and the villagers standing tensely outside their doors. I know from people telling me that the look I give when I scan, is a look that can see through souls, and that was confirmed yet again when all the villagers shrank in their spot. When I had clarified the place somewhat safe, I shook the old villagers hand, the villager pointed in different directions where they had seen towers, "come back when you're done and we will give you whatever you want" the old man told me, and I left with a nod.

I don't like talking when I'm doing jobs or is in public, noone knows I'm not a man, some might have an idea, but yet I'm still only talked about as he/him which was frustating as hell, but I've also found that non-men aren't respected nearly as much, and how I loved the feared look on peoples faces, it wasn't worth losing.

I found the first tower, I had a horse with me but I always made him wait for me a few hundred meters away from where I would be killing. I started loading my crossbow and unsheathed my axe and sword, I put the axe in my belt and held my sword in one hand and crossbow in the other. I sneaked up to the tower and silently pulled the pillagers down, decapitating them in the process, while they tried screaming but never got to it for dying so quick.

I worked my way in to the tower, leaving a small trail of blood behind me. The ravager was tied to a fence, and I was going to save it for last because they're harder to kill. 

Every pillager at the tower was dead on the ground, most of them beheaded, beheading was my definite favourite way of killing; it was easy, no screaming, and you can be sure they won't survive. I moved to the ravager, few feet away from it I shot the first arrow from the crossbow, the arrow landed exactly in the middle of its forehead. As it was confused from the one arrow, I jumped high into the air, with a newly loaded crossbow pointed at the ravanger, shooting the second arrow it landed where I had wanted it to; inbetween its shoulder pads, piercing it's heart, killing it off. I didn't like making animals suffer but ravagers was something I wanted dead.

Before moving to the next tower I collected all the heads in one big pile next to the dead ravager, I also gave the ravager some deep cuts so its blood would flood out. The pile of heads was something I always did when doing a genocide, people would know it was me and it's great to walk past a traveller who has just seen it, they always looked terrified, and I would stare them down as I walk by.

I let the bodies laying for wolves to eat. I walked to my horse and continued to the next three towers, I came by the other villages and got my payment from two of them; a stack of emeralds, food and mass respect from each village. I didn't need more riches but when they wanted to give it to me why shouldn't I take it. The next village pointed me in the direction of a mansion, I walked there and finished it off quickly, and then burned it to the ground. My payment was the totems of undying I had gotten, but I always keep what I take from my victims, so I had to make them cough up some more, and ended going away with another two stacks of emerald and the totems.