Hogwarts AU (Technoxreader)

Y/n's POV:

"It feels like I haven't seen you forever, how have you been?" Angelina Johnson squealed as we hugged in the train compartment. We hadn't seen each other over the summer, and first now met on the train to Hogwarts.

"Same, I missed you so much, I've been good, what about you?" I squealed back. Pulling out of the hug, we both sat down on each side of the compartment.

"I've been good aswell, do you know when Katie is coming?" Angelina said, and right on cue Katie opened the compartment and entered. Both Angie and I jumped up and hugged her, and after, we all sat down, Katie and Angie in one side and me on the other.

After the train took off we just did small talk, "What about Quidditch, are there still a full team?" I asked the two. They both play Quidditch as chasers, where I was never fit to the sport.

"yeah, we do, Techno said after the last match last year, that we have a better chance at winning this year, because we all have played together for so long" Angie said. Techno was the Quidditch captain of the Gryffindor team, I had never really talked much to him, only in a few classes, but Angie and Katie both said that he was super nice, in fact, they had never actually said anything seriously bad about him, only a little complaining about training.

"Did you talk with McGonagall or Pomfrey about your idea?" Katie asked me. Last year I saw how busy Pomfrey was with injured players at Quidditch matches, so I thought I could ask McGonagall if I could help Pomfrey.

"I did, and, she said that I can help, so if any of you are injured, I have an excuse to use magic on you" I said the last bit sarcasticly, making them both laugh.

___________________

We arrived at Hogwarts and went to the great hall. Angie and Katie wanted to sit with their friends from the Quidditch team, so we sat at the top of the Gryffindor table, along with a few others.

"Why are we sitting so close to the teachers?" Katie asked Techno as she sat down on the bench across from him, me beside her closest to the teachers and where the first years would sit, and Angie on her other side.

"Wilbur is prefect, he has to sit near the first years" the pink haired boy said, gesturing to his best friend Wilbur, who sat in front of me. Angie and Katie both just nodded a response and starting talking with a few others from the team sitting longer down the table.

"Hi Y/n, had a good summer?" Wilbur asked me. Me and Wilbur have known each other since I was born, our parents knew each other from going to Hogwarts. Wilbur was the only student at Hogwarts who knew about my parents.

"Yea, what about you?" I responded looking up at the teacher table and then at Wilbur. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Techno looking at me and Will, he probably didn't know me and Will were friends, since we didn't talk much at meals or in the hallways, or maybe he didn't even recognize me.

"Well other than my dad dragging me to work with him half of the time, yeah" Wilbur responded laughing. His dad was a nice man, he always acted like a father to me. And from that I knew he only dragged Wilbur to work, because he cared about his future.

I chuckled at the thought of his dad literally dragging him to work with a charm or something like that, "oh well, I hope it was at least a little bit fun, my uncles made me go with them to a muggle camping site, boring I'm telling ya, and I wasn't allowed to use magic at all"

"Not at all???" Wilbur gasped "good thing your uncles are funny"

I nodded with a breathy chuckle, and now a flock of eleven year olds starting walking in, ready to be sorted.