recording (reader+sbi)

Y/n's POV:

A few weeks ago Tommy had called me, and asked for video ideas. I had just seen an old video of skyblock, so I suggested that. He liked the idea and started to work on getting a day to do it. That day happened to be today.

I sat down at my pc, it was still 30 minutes till planned time, but Phil and Tommy were already in a call in groupchat. I joined the call and saw they both had facecam on, so I turned my facecam on too. I was a faceless streamer, but I didn't care if they saw me. I said hello and got a hi from them both. And then they continued talking in nerd. A language I don't understand, but really wanted to. I always just call Phil if something with my pc is broken, even if it's quite simple to fix.

About five minutes before planned time, Wilbur and Techno joined the call, Wilbur with facecam on.

Y/n - were you two in a call before or something?

Wilbur - no, why?

Y/n - you joined the exact same time. There is NO WAY that was NOT planned

Phil did his wheeze, and Tommy watched me who tried not to laugh.

Techno - it's just a connection me and Will have, Y/n.

Y/n - oh yeah, the brother instincts, the brother instincts!, OF COURSE!!

I tried to sound serious and angry, but when they all burst out laughing from my "outburst", I couldn't keep a straight face anymore.

(a/n - the next little part is gonna sound so weird, just think it will be a funny bit)

Y/n - Techno, why don't you put on your facecam?

I smiled while asking in a very sarcastic tone so he knew I was joking.

Techno - It's facing my computer screen from using the wheel

Y/n - uUUuuUuuUuhhh, can we get any exclusive elbow content

I wiggled my eyebrows, while laughing. "what the fuck Y/n" Techno breathed out in a half sigh, half laugh. The others were silently laughing.

I found a five dollar bill, and held it up inbetween two fingers. "what do you say now, eh?" I said pointing the five dollars a bit up to my camera. This time everyone had a laughing fit again.

I laughed so hard I looked away from my screen. When I looked back, I saw Techno had put his facecam on, and it was indeed facing his screen. And he was clicking to make my picture bigger, and when I saw, I froze for a second then screamed and covered my eyes.

Y/n - my eyes, my poor eyes, why would you do that?

We talked some more, and we all started recording our POV's. We all did a little talking before joining the server. The second we joined, we started hitting each other off the island. I ended up knocking Techno off, and I just started shouting "FUCK YEAAAHH, I AM THE BEST OUT OF ALL. I, I KILLED TECHNO, YEA "BLOOD GOD" KISS MY ASS" While I was shouting the others stopped fighting and let Techno respawn, when he did he pushed me off. "I DONT EVEN CARE YOU JUST KNOCKED ME OFF, CAUSE I WAS AFK" I continued. I then stopped shouting and respawned, and then realized I forgot to get water and already felt thirsty. 

When I came back from getting a water bottle, Phil was already getting cobblestone from a cobblestone generator, while Techno was looking, quietly chanting "go Phil", and Will and Tommy were standing in the other end of the little island. I looked at discord and saw Tommy and Will were in vc 2, while Phil, Techno and me were in vc 1.

Y/n - we're not even 1 minute in, and they're already forming a government or some shit?

Phil - yeahaha, something like that