Minecraft? part 2 (Technoxreader)

After taking the potion I decided to show Techno around the area aswell.

We started at the mine, it was a quick look though, since, uh, it's just a mine, not much to look at.

Then we went to the village. I had cleaned up since the incidence so it didn't look as much as a genocide as it had done when it happened.

A few flowers had started sprouting where villagers had fallen dead, and where I had buried them. It was weird how so much destruction is showcased in such a pretty way, but at the same time, how so much pretty can contain so much pain and destruction.

I showed him where I had traded the most, the house(remains) of the villagers that were quick to take me in, and I showed him the library.

I explained the story of the librarian to him, and we looked at some of the books that remained sort of intact from fire. While looking at the village Techno was very quiet, he simply just listened while I talked, once in a while he would include a comment but he mostly just listened. It was nice, being able to share with someone, you know, finally feeling a connection with a real person.

we were looking at a book about flowers and dye, when we heard something outside. Something like a bunch of footsteps, and yelling.

We both looked at each other quickly, and then without muttering a single word, we both unsheated our swords and rushed out the door.

In the distance, the edge of the village, droves of pillagers were seeping into the streets of the already deserted village.

"Well, shit," I muttered, Techno looked the opposite way from me, where an equally large group of pillagers were doing the exact same. "Ever taken on a raid before?" I asked swinging my sword smoothly in my hand.

"Not in this world, no. You?" Techno responded, neither of us taking our eyes off of the pillagers, still nearing hastily.

"Nope. So this is gonna be real fun," I said at last, my tone darkening. Simultaneously we started running in different directions.

I built my way ontop of a house and started shooting with my bow, killing a few pillagers, but it wasn't enough for they were quickly nearing the other group where Techno was stood fighting.

I jumped down, and started slashing at them, killing them one after one, a continuous flow of dark red, coating my sword and arms. And yet I felt a thrill in it, an excitement, or spark of adrenalin. But no matter what the feeling was, it was good feeling of empowerment.

I ran behind Techno, so we stood back to back and fought each group of pillagers. I yelled to him that I was behind him, just so he wouldn't think there were pillagers on each side of him trying to attack him, and then almost kill me in an attempt to protect himself.

_____________

Quickly most of them were dead, and finally we could take a breath and turn to look at each other, his arms and most parts of his torso was covered in blood, aswell as some drops and splatters smudged in his face.

I didn't know what it was; the way the blood drops complemented his beautiful face or perfectly lined his straight jaw, the way his blood soaked shirt clung tightly to his muscular overbody, or if it was the way it radiated from him, that he had enjoyed this just as much as I. But I was immediately drawn to him, an almost overwhelming lust to just throw myself at him and connect our lips - lips that had exchanged very little words, but yet so many in the matter of 24 hours.

I was frozen for I don't even know how long, but to my luck Techno had also stood numb in his place.

"You've- uh, got something, right-.. right there," I said pointing to my own cheekbone, quickly trying to remove my earlier thoughts.