Minecraft? Part 3 Finale (Technoxreader)

The next week went by with learning how to control the voices, which was... impossible, but I could get better at ignoring them, and actually also communicate with them: Techno had to teach me that.

Oh, and on that note, I spent a lot more time with Techno now, even more than before. I would ask questions about his voices and he would answer them to the best of his abilities. We once sat in the same room, doing our own stuff - I was reading the potion book, and he was reading a book about old fighting techniques - and suddenly he talked to himself, turned out he was talking with the voices.

After that I asked him if he could teach me, it was very simple though; if the voices are talking, just stay relaxed and then you can talk back to them. It wasn't very useful, they would most likely taunt me about something stupid, unless there was an enemy, of course, then they would go berserk, but if not, they would clown me - a few times they would be nice.

But one thing that had definitely stood clear with these voices; they were always quiet when I was with Techno, I'm not sure why, but it was what it was, at least they were silent.

A few days after the thing in the forest had happened, Tommy had suggested fighting the enderdragon soon, and Wilbur who had thought it was a stupied idea, immediately started insulting Tommy, in a brotherly way of course,  - but to everyones surprise Phil agreed with Tommy.

And I agreed, too. It would be fun to try elytra and shulker boxes would be really useful. So we decided to start get ready for it.

We decided yesterday to do it the day after tomorrow, that now makes it tomorrow. I made potions and trained Tubbo and Ranboo, they were already good at fighting but it needed perfection. 

We're finally getting blood.... blood... blood... BLOOD.

The voices were happy, they knew it was coming. "Yeah I bet you guys are happy, you can finally get what you want," I muttered to the voices as I walked out of Technos cabin, getting ready to help Tubbo and Ranboo.

Techno and Phil stood right outside the door, on the bridge that connected their cabins. "Your voices are also excited about tomorrow?" Techno deadpanned.

"Yea..." I chuckled a little, and Phil started wheezing as I left them to their conversation again.

At 11pm, I could finally go up to my bedroom, exhausted and almost dragging my feet on the ground. I just fell down on my bed, not changing out of my clothes, not going under the covers, or anything at all.

I woke up few hours later, it was still completely dark outside, I tried falling back asleep but it didn't help, adrenalin was already pumping through my body.

So I guess that was the sleep I was getting tonight. After that I just stayed up, reading up a little about the end; Another book I had gotten from the librarian.

_____________

At morning everybody woke early, noone needed to be shaken awake or anything, everybody was clearly a bit nervous.

We threw the first eye of ender and then we started our adventure to the portal.

____________

We arrived rather quickly, it was for sure a longer ride to get from my base to theirs.

We put in the eyes one by one, and after taking a deep breath, I was the first to enter, both me and the voices ravenous for adventure.

It felt weird going through the portal, it was like your body turned to sand, it was thrilling and nauseating at the same time.

Slowly everybody started to trickle in. We spawned in a closed box so I started to mine out as soon as the last person was through.

We had made a plan; Niki, Ranboo, and Wilbur were to stay in the bedrock platform the entire time and just be careful there, unless the dragon breathed on them, of course. Tommy and Tubbo, we planned at first they should stay in the bedrock aswell, but they refused, so we compromised; they could help destroy the end crystals, from the ground using a bow! And then they had to go to the bedrock and hit the enderdragon whenever it perched. Phil would also destroy end crystals, but he would also kill angry endermen. Techno and I was especially assigned the same job; Kill endermen, or actually it was only the angry ones, but everyone already knew it was not stopping at that.