Hogwarts AU - prologue (Technoxreader)

TW: if you have seen and/or read Harry Potter, you can easily read this. If you haven't, there won't be that triggering things, only a few mentions of torture and stuff like that.

She/her.

You're in your sixth year and so is Techno and a few others of the dsmp:

(this is not important to remember, more notes for myself, lol)

Wilbur: seventh year (Gryffindor)

George: seventh year (Hufflepuff)

Y/n: sixth year (Gryffindor)

Techno: sixth year (Gryffindor) (I know people see him as Ravenclaw, but he is also incredibly brave, so therefore he got Gryffindor. (but mostly because i like the gryffindor common room better))

Dream: sixth year (Slytherin)

Sapnap: sixth year (Slytherin)

Tommy: fifth year (Gryffindor)

Tubbo: fifth year (Slytherin)

Ranboo: fifth year (Hufflepuff)

Purpled: fifth year (Gryffindor)

There will be some other people from the Harry Potter universe, but it's only background roles, like Katie Bell and people like that, no bigger roles (other than teachers, the teachers will be the same)

Your parents lost their sanity to the Cruciatus curse (a torture curse), and like Neville, they are at St. Mungos and doesn't recognize you at all. It happened when you were 4 years old. You were also exposed to the curse, but it was only once or twice before your mother stepped infront of you and got tortured to insanity, sometimes you blame yourself for your mothers fate. You're really good at putting pain to the side, meaning most of the time you ignore your past, but sometimes if something is provoked a little bit, you can't control yourself.

Hope you enjoy reading <3

(273 words)