Marriage? (Technoxreader)

Techno's POV: 

My hands were shaking with nervosity. 

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door in front of me. My girlfriend's mother opened the door.

"Technoblade! how nice of you to visit, do you need anything? there's nothing wrong with you or Y/n, is there?" She immediately engulfed me in a hug, let me in, and then started to worry about us. I see where Y/n has it from.

"No, nothing's wrong, I just wondered if you and Mr. Y/l/n had time to talk" I responded, making Ms. Y/l/n relax.

"Of course my boy, come in. And you know you can just call us Y/f/n (your fathers name) and Y/m/n (your mothers name). He's in the living room right now, yesterday we found a bunch of old photoalbums, do you want to have a look?" She asked while leading me inside.

I was close with Y/n's parents, since I had spent much time at their house few years ago, before we moved together. They always had open doors when my brothers were too much.

"Oh hello son, come and sit" Y/n's father said when I stepped in to the living room. He sat in the couch, hunched over a photoalbum.

I walked over and sat in a chair next to the couch, the photoalbum was from 1995 - Mr. and Mrs. Y/l/n's wedding.

After looking a few minutes at wedding photos, photos from when Y/n was just a baby started showing up, and now I saw an opportunity to finally ask them.

I cleared my throat and looked at Y/n's parents. "It's actually because of Y/n I came here today. We've been together for a long time, and I love her more than anything in this world" I started out, my voice shaking with nerves. Y/m/n had tears glistening her eyes, probably already catching on. "Which is why.. I want to be more than just her boyfriend, and I want to ask you two for permission first, if I can marry your daughter?"

Y/m/n squealed like she was a teenager again, and Y/f/n smiled now also with teary eyes and clapped me on the shoulder.

"Of course you can my boy, I wouldn't want anyone else marrying her!" Y/m/n said while walking over to hug me.

I looked to Y/f/n who still hadn't said anything, waiting for his opinion. A few seconds silence pass before he spoke. "Yes, yes you can, son, you're good for her" He said still sitting on the couch. Instead I went to hug him.

_______________

After asking Y/n's parents I drove to my own parents house.

I knocked on the door and Phil opened, before he could say anything I just hugged him. 

Kristen came to the door, probably curious to why there was no talking. "Are you okay Techno?" she asked while I moved to hug her aswell.

"I just visited Y/n's parents, to ask them a question and I need your help, desperately" I started, the nerves growing, realizing the next thing will be to find a ring, and then ask Y/n.

Both of them got worried with my tone of voice, and made me walk in to the kitchen and sit down.

"I asked if I could marry Y/n" I stated, it sounded simply, but all three of us knew it was not. Kristen squealed just the same way Y/m/n had done. "And I need help finding a ring"

________________

Kristen helped finding a ring, it was perfect for Y/n, just like she likes her jewlery but still a little more, just so you can see it's more than just a ring.

And the day I had planned I wanted to ask her came too quick, but also too slow.

We were going to an amusement park, it was a family get together you could say. Y/n's parents and siblings would be there along with a few of her close cousins. And my parents; Phil and Kristen, and my four brothers, Will also having his girlfriend Sally there.