Minecraft? part 1 (Technoxreader)

Y/n POV:

My head is heavy, my stomach is upside-down, and my eyes are closed shut from sunlight.

Birds are chirping somewhere, and grass is tickling my arms and neck.

Slowly I bring my hand to cover for the sun over my eyes, my eyes flutter open and I see a blue sky above me, Why the fuck am I outside? 

I sit up quickly getting nervous. And what. the. fuck?

Blocks?

Everything is blocks.

Is this... Minecraft?

In front of me is a small forest, in the middle of a plains biome. A bee was flying inbetween the trees, pollinating flowers, just living their happy little life.

I pinched myself, this has to be a weirdly realistic dream; Yet when I opened my eyes again, I still looked at a little blocky forest, the bee casually sitting on a red flower.

Well if this is actually Minecraft, I need materials. So I stood up and walked to the forest, and proceed to break an oak log. 

It hurt my hand like shit, so as soon I had enough logs I made an axe and continued.

After some time I had logs, cobblestone, and a cobblestone set of tools. It was honestly surprisingly easy to craft, but I guess when you can just put some stuff into a table in the game, it's also going to be easy here, in whatever this is.

______________

I got some food and then I started an adventure where I found a spot to build a base.

It was near a village where I could trade myself to some items, and after a week or two of trading in the village and building my base, I had gotten richer in both materials and in knowledge.

The villagers had taken me in as a regular visitor and as a friend. In return of their hospitality I killed monsters around the village every night, and helped protect them and get iron golems.

The old librarien in the middle of the town was especially fond of me, and I was especially fond of him.

I had learned that he had lost his only daugther to a zombie, it had drived his wife crazy, she was beside herself, like a part of her soul died that day. It was hard to get in contact with her, and a month later she had been sitting in a flower patch at the edge of the town, she hadn't noticed the sun going down, too transfixed on a Lily of the Valley that, for some odd reason, had a pink shade. The Librarian had seen her from his window, he had admired her until his sight was distracted by something green behind her. 

He started shouting for her, a few villagers joining in, trying to get her to run, but she didn't react, she didn't notice anything but the lily. And it was too late. The creeper was mere inches behind her. The explosion was the loudest the librarian had ever heard.

They had found the flower lying a few blocks away, and the librarian understood what had transfixed his wife so much; the shade of pink in the lily had an odd resemblence to the shade of pink that shone in their daughters eyes whenever she stepped foot in a flower field. (A/n- I wanna write a story on this lowkey)

The librarian said I reminded him of his daughter, so he wanted to teach me everything he knew. He had many books on many different subjects, some more useful than others, and I was allowed to borrow whatever book I wanted. 

But there were a few books in the basement aswell, and he hadn't said anything about these. They're written in a language I wouldn't understand he had told me, not a single librarian before him had been able to, so he doubted that I could.