"I'M A DAD!!" - prologue (Technoxreader)

TW: nausea, and some other pregnancy symptoms, language.

I read an x-reader fanfic about a fictional charater and the reader being pregnant, and I got this idea.

This too got she/her pronouns, and again sorry, I promise I will try and write some with They/them.

Fictional world, no specific character designs, other then Techno having pink hair, 'cause, I mean, he has to.

I will not make the pregnancy symptoms detailed, because, yeah... I don't do too well with them myself. So don't worry.

I actually did a little research about the symptoms, just to make sure, and I didn't think you could have them very early in the pregnancy, turns out you can, turns out some women actually have symptoms within days after conception, or about a week-and-a-half before your period is scheduled to arrive. Well, you learn everyday I guess.

In the story there is sbi, but it's with Kristen, Tubbo and Ranboo in the family aswell.

Phil and Kristen is in the story, like, the parents, the same way Phil is the dad to Wilbur, Techno and Tommy. Yk parents for all five boys.

You and Techno are newly married, and both around the age of 25 

The entire family is at Phil and Kristens house for a visit. You and Techno live at your own place, the same with Will and Sally. Though Sally is not there, 'cause I'm way too lazy to write her there, oop. The other three boys still live there.

As I said before everyone is at Phil and Kristens house (everyone other then Sally), and yeah I think that's what you need to know.

(275 words)