fifty four - "Forget about it"

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

"Did you say something?" I heard Lucca beside me but my eyes stayed on the sky eyed boy leaning onto the familiar white car.

Oh my god. Oh my god. OH MY GOD!

"Hey! I'm talking to you" I heard Lucca getting annoyed beside me so I left my shocked state and looked at him in anger, "Why did you take me here? Do you have any idea how dangerous a place like this is!" I burst out and he looked unbothered.

"Sweetheart, I own this place and everyone knows they can't lay a hand on what's mine" he stated and I furrowed my eyebrows, " What's yours? Fuck off with that. I'm not yours and I could care less about you owning this shitty place"

"Nonsense, watch your tone while speaking to me" he breathed through his nose, he didn't scare me a bit.

"I want to go home. I'm not feeling well"

"Not now" he murmured while looking at Sargent with an analyzing stare.

Does he know about me and Sargent?

Ugh either way I have to get out of here before Sargent sees me.

"I said I want to fucking go home, I'm not feeling well. Do you want me to puke on your expensive suit"

"But don't you want to watch the race?" I rolled my eyes at his words, "No, I'd rather get run over by a car right now, I just want to leave this place" I said and Lucca looked around and motioned someone to come over and I waited for the person to come.

"Seth can take you home" Lucca said and I nodded, ignoring how familiar the name sounded.

"How can I help you Mr.Santo" I heard a deep voice and I turned around to see where the voice came from and the guy approaching us had dirty blonde hair and the biggest muscular body I've seen. Damn he was well trained.

"Seth, I want you to drive Willow home and only home. Come and pick me up later when I call you" he ordered Seth and Seth looked at me with his big black bambi eyes and showed me the way to the car.

Seth, Seth, Seth... Where do I know that name fro-

Oh my god! He's the guy Ryan was talking to on the phone when we were at my house and I helped him clean his cuts.

Seth opened the car door for me and I got into the backseat. I waited for Seth to get in the car, "So you're the famous Seth" I said when he got in and he looked at me from the rear-view mirror.

"So you're the famous Willow" he said back with a smile and I smiled at how cute his dimples were.

"How do you know me?" I asked and he smirked, "How do you know me?"

"I asked first" I said and he nodded, "Ryan talked a lot about you and Hills"

"Can- Can you take me to him?" I asked and Seth looked confused, "To who?"