34

We are so close to losing to Florida State right now it's not even funny

We are so close to losing to Florida State right now it's not even funny. Robbie, Trey, and I have been carrying this game tonight with majority of the points on the board. I am guarding a douche of a point guard and he is getting pretty frustrated. Sucks to fucking suck. I keep tabs on the point guard as he gets the ball. Robbie is yelling for everyone to pull back because the guard is going to dribble right for the hoop. With five seconds left and two points up, they have a good shot at beating us.

Either they shoot a three or layup to tie it.

The point guard chucks the ball at Trey's man but Trey is quick on his feet. He intercepts the ball as Florida State moves to try and get it back. Trey shoots the ball from the three point line as the buzzer goes off. The ball goes into the net with whoosh and all the boys on the court go insane. Trey holds up three fingers running to the bench. He high fives the boys as Robbie wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"We are still fucking undefeated!" Robbie whistles nodding his head as we line up. I can't help but smile at how proud I am of all of us for coming this far. To be fucking undefeated and going to March Madness is huge. We always seem to get to March Madness but lose in the Sweet Sixteen or Final Four. Or fuck up first round. Hopefully with all the fucking shit happening with our team, we can stay in the race for the National Championship title.

"Alright, line up, Boys," Coach says pointing to the Florida State team. We all fall in step with each other and form a line to shake hands with the team. As I pass by the douchebag point guard he doesn't give me a handshake. I resist the urge to say something because that's exactly what he is, a douchebag. We huddle back up towards the chairs on the sidelines after thanking the referees. We pick up our various towels and water bottles. The team is talking loudly about our win before we head towards the locker room to change and shower.

I catch site of the cheerleaders also heading in the direction of the locker rooms for them. Robbie is already jogging over to Rae. She beams up at him as he bends down to kiss her.

"They make me sick," Braden says with narrowed eyes. I roll my eyes at him shoving his shoulder. He is definitely still pressed about everything that went down last Saturday. I am not even sure if Lacey and him hooked up that night or what happened. After watching Carter flick Braden in the head and then become very vocal towards Lacey, I knew I should probably take her to bed. She ranted on and on about Lacey which I think honestly helped her not punch the girl. I didn't mind watching her rant because she honestly looked very cute while doing so.

Currently, Carter is on her, I believe, her fourth day of her bender. Why she felt the need to drink four days in a row? I have no idea. Am I kind of jealous? Fuck yeah. Robbie and Rae fall into step with Braden and I.

"Hi y'all," Rae says shooting us a smile. Braden and I send her both a 'hi' back as we watch the fans pile out of the arena.

"What are the girls up to tonight?" Braden asks probably looking to see what Lacey is doing. Although, I hate to say it, I am very curious about what Carter is up to. Right before the game Carter texted me a 'good luck' text but she is probably long gone by now.